• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

something you hate

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 something you hate on 2012-05-26, 00:22

xurasim
Site Staff
you!

#2 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 02:16

L'arc en ciel
Admin
lady bugs.

#3 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 03:06

Peprika!
Liars.

#4 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 03:16

R O I
^ that, and Buddhism

#5 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 05:24

Kurama
Spiders.

#6 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 11:10

Across
There's tons of things I hate but the more "precise" ones that I hate the most is liars, cheaters, and relationships.

#7 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 12:39

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Kurama wrote:Spiders.

jesus christ, yes.

I'm just going to put one of my pet peeves: when making plans at some point in advance with other people, and then they back out at the last minute without an explanation after you've already fixed your schedule/day around that plan, it pisses me off.

Just seems rude.

#8 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 12:46

risingfalls
People who make decisions without even attempting to educate themsleves on the subject the decision applies to.
AKA stupid people who pretend to be smart.

#9 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 14:29

Balthier
people who pretend to someone they aren't around others. I strongly dislike that.

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#10 Re: something you hate on 2012-05-26, 15:33

DragonSeeker
I hate fried chicken, I don't see how people can eat that stuff! :arrgh:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here