• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Black 2 And White 2 Official Thread

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Balthier
avatar
Member
What game did you choose?
What is the reason for choosing that game?
do you like white forrest or black city better?
Which legend do you think is better?

I like pokemon black a lot better because of the legendary and because of the black city, unlike white forrest black city offers quite a bit more action.
Black city also sells more items.



Last edited by Balthier on 2013-03-09, 07:38; edited 1 time in total

http://khsite.0forum.biz
DragonSeeker
avatar
Member
Both, but I prefer White.
I thought that Zekrom looked cooler than Reshiram when I first got them, so I chose White to work with first.
I like White Forest better because you can get rare pokemon, while the items in Black City you can get from dust clouds or with the Dowsing Machine.
Now that I think about it, I kinda like Reshiram better because it's a special-based attacker and there are more physical attackers in the region than special-based.

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
I purchased Black myself, but I strongly dislike white forest >.<

I would much rather Black City for the consistent battles you can have (I think you can battle people there every day?) Also, White forest just doesn't appeal to me due to the lack of purpose. sure you can get different wild pokemon, but I do not really care enough to collect them. I should have thought of that before I bought the game. Maybe I will get another chance when Black/White 2 is released.

Sgt. Pepper
avatar
Member
I chose White because I'm subconsciously racist.for Reuniclus and Braviary, and because I like Zekrom more. When I originally got the game, I wanted White Forest for exclusive captures, but in retrospect, Black City is a lot more beneficial post-game.

Sora
avatar
Member
What game did you choose? I chose White version.

What is the reason for choosing that game? Officially, it's because I really wanted a Houndour; subconsciously, however, it may have been me not wanting to be a racist.

Do you like White Forest or Black City better? I hate Black Cityso much that White Forest wins this, even though I've never set foot in it evereverever.

Which legend do you think is better? Despite the fact that I kinda wish I bought White version, I do prefer Reshiram to Zekrom. I guess I just like its design somewhat more, and it wasn't horrible to use

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
risingfalls
avatar
Member
I choose Black because of Reshairam, and the fact that it had only exclusive world wide pokemon in that version. I think Reshairam looks more legit/cooler that Zeckrom imo.

Across
avatar
Member
I picked White because I liked Zekrom a lot more then Reshiram, I also liked white forest more then Black City. But after a while it felt like white forest was just a forest filled with easy-to-catch-in-SoulSilver-Pokemon's (at least the one that lived in my white forest), while in Black City you can buy evolutionary stones and such.

Lord Terra
avatar
Member
I choose white only because my friend chose black, it was easier since we could trade reshairam and zekrom back and forth to fill our pokedex's up. It was actually a smart move. I just wish some features in black was in white too.

Hitame
avatar
Member
Pokémon! Omg, omg, omg! *spazzes for a moment*

Sorry about that, I just love Pokémon, I've grown up with it, so yeah.

Anyways, I chose Black simply because of Reshiram. I prefer it a lot more than Zekrom. Then, there's also Black City. I like it more because I usually like to get items, like evolutionary stones and what not, more than different kinds of wild Pokémon that I could find in White Forest. I like to train the ones I catch early on in the game, so I don't usually have time for my other Pokémon, which seems like a waste to me.

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
Sora
avatar
Member
@Hitame wrote:Pokémon! Omg, omg, omg! *spazzes for a moment*

Sorry about that, I just love Pokémon, I've grown up with it, so yeah.

Anyways, I chose Black simply because of Reshiram. I prefer it a lot more than Zekrom. Then, there's also Black City. I like it more because I usually like to get items, like evolutionary stones and what not, more than different kinds of wild Pokémon that I could find in White Forest. I like to train the ones I catch early on in the game, so I don't usually have time for my other Pokémon, which seems like a waste to me.

Hahaha I can relate. XD *woot* :lol!:

White forest also didn't have that many strong pokemon to begin with. I only got the same because of particular pokemon that show up in pokegear/pokewalker. Like Beldum's, and Pikachu's.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Hitame
avatar
Member
Mm ... Pikachu :3

I don't know why, but I just prefer Black to White all together. It seemed more interesting to me, even though they follow the same plot line.

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
DragonSeeker
avatar
Member
@Hitame wrote:Mm ... Pikachu :3

I don't know why, but I just prefer Black to White all together. It seemed more interesting to me, even though they follow the same plot line.

That's true, but for some reason I feel as though the plot is still the same just the pokemon are different.

Hitame
avatar
Member
Yeah, that's exactly what it is. The Pokémon are different in the games, but the plot is the same. Still, I find more adventure in Black. No idea why, I just do.

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
cyberman
avatar
Member
I chose the Black Version, because Reshiram more appealed to me than Zekrom.
Concerning Black City or White Forest, I have to say that I'm disappointed of both... Maybe it's because I was expecting a very amazing place, and finally they are not that awesome... I guess I prefer Black City anyway, battles are better.

nova
avatar
Member
Zex56_0 wrote:I chose the Black Version, because Reshiram more appealed to me than Zekrom.
Concerning Black City or White Forest, I have to say that I'm disappointed of both... Maybe it's because I was expecting a very amazing place, and finally they are not that awesome... I guess I prefer Black City anyway, battles are better.

That shouldn't have been a real reason to get the game but I think Zeckrom would honestly beat Reshiram, and white forest had pokemon but they were weak.

Trigger
avatar
Member
I recently bought black and white and I was not amused. The only thing that I did like was the battle frontier. Black and White 2 seems more of a game to get. While it has the pokemon world cup tournament from past gym leaders you can battle looks very interesting and forth coming.

DragonSeeker
avatar
Member
@Trigger wrote:I recently bought black and white and I was not amused. The only thing that I did like was the battle frontier. Black and White 2 seems more of a game to get. While it has the pokemon world cup tournament from past gym leaders you can battle looks very interesting and forth coming.

I am going to get both Black&White 2 versions for the DSi. I pretty much know for a fact that I will enjoy both games because it's so much more you can do and the plot changed a bit.

nova
avatar
Member
So was black and white the continueneous of black and white 2?

Balthier
avatar
Member
keyblade34 wrote:So was black and white the continueneous of black and white 2?

Yes! Basically :

The games take place two years after the events of Pokémon Black and White. Many changes have taken place in Unova over this period: new locations are accessible in the southwest and northeast of the region, and some previously existing locations cannot be visited or are restricted until later in the game. Three new Gym Leaders and a new Champion are introduced, while the Unova Pokédex is expanded to include Pokémon foreign to the region, much like in Pokémon Platinum.



http://khsite.0forum.biz
Lord Terra
avatar
Member
I've always wondered about that, how and when this game took place after BLACK and WHITE. The story is still pretty much the same just N quit team plasma, and you recieve new pokemon.

Sgt. Pepper
avatar
Member
I didn't like the battle system, a "3 on 3" pokemon battle? That was kinda retarded and confusing all at once. I think they were trying too hard to change the game that they forgot to stick to their roots.

Across
avatar
Member
@Sgt. Pepper wrote:I didn't like the battle system, a "3 on 3" pokemon battle? That was kinda retarded and confusing all at once. I think they were trying too hard to change the game that they forgot to stick to their roots.

I sorta liked it because it was new and I think gamefreak is trying to step away from it's roots and try something new, because players can get bored with something they suspect with forecasting the next game and how it's going to turn out. I liked it

DragonSeeker
avatar
Member
So, does anyone know exactly how to evovle eevee into glaceon on black 2 an white?

Across
avatar
Member
@DragonSeeker wrote:So, does anyone know exactly how to evovle eevee into glaceon on black 2 an white?

A special hold item is needed possibly since the ice glacier is only in Pokemon D/P/P

cyberman
avatar
Member
Here's a video below on how to catch/evolve eevee into glaceon

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here