• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings~

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 10:32

Peprika!
Hello! Nice to you meet you, all. I'm Kelly, also known as Peprika!

I work with Lilium’on another KH site and after lurking around here as a guest for a little while, I decided to join.

Uhm. I'm not really sure of what else to say, haha. I love being creative, I guess. I like writing and helping others. I can usually been found online I have no life, okay? So don't be afaird to message me!

I adore video games and anime. I'm in multi-fandom's, hehe. . .

See you around, guys! Nice to meet you all, again.

#2 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 19:27

Sora
greeting! and cute intro! I love the fact that you like anime, which are your favorites? we might have something in common. Feel free to ask me anything, if you need help negotiating around the forums.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#3 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 19:28

spice
gfx team
hello! I'm elegant dawn, enjoy your stay. lovely avie btw :3

#4 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 19:29

`black
Admin
hey hey there, welcome to khsite.net. You know to read the reads, yadaya. All that stuff, so have fun.

http://www.khsite.net

#5 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 19:30

DragonSeeker
welcome to us.

#6 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 19:37

Across
:exstonded: new member! Hiiiiiii

#7 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 19:42

Balthier
Oh jolly, look at this! welcome to khsite, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me. :)

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#8 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-21, 19:51

Lord Terra
oh,? you work with Lilium'? That's awesome, I've been trying to get staff here for ages, only the best can we hired lol. off topic*

but hiii welcome the forums, i'm lord terra and you pretty much have met some of the members here. stick around, this place gets fun.

#9 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-22, 02:53

Peprika!
Oh my gosh! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm usually ignored when I dare adventure on a new forum. ;A; So, this means alot.

@Sora - Well, I have a wide taste. I currently do not have any favorites in the current season running. I'm watching Spice and Wolf, Hyokua Hen and numerous others at the moment! I love horror type stuff, too. I'm following a list, well, trying too for anime to watch. Here it is if you want to see it. The highlighted ones are the ones most recommended to me.

@Lord Terra - Yes. I work with him on KH-Mediaflare. Though, I'm known as Korosu on there, hehe. . .

@Balthier - I adore your avatar!

Thank you again, everyone. ~

#10 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-22, 13:26

Carey
Site Manager
Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is pretty much family, we greet anyone with big warm welcome arms. Please be sure to check the main site, we're actually revamping it soon so stay tune.

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#11 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-23, 11:29

Noctis
Hiii there. welcome and enjoy your stay!

#12 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-24, 19:02

Kurama
Welcome to KHsite, hmm.
Be sure to read the rules so you won't get in trouble.
Enjoy your time here.

#13 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-25, 03:25

xurasim
Site Staff
welcome to khsite! cute avie, did you make it? :extrodoary:

#14 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-25, 09:30

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Hey Peprika~! Glad you could join us. Feel free to PM for any questions! Can't wait to see ya around ;3

#15 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-26, 02:06

Peprika!
Thank you, again! I'm a little unsure of where to begin posting, if I'm honest. On other forums, I'm just ate up in the Spam zone, heh..

@Moogle - Oh, no. I didn't. A friend made it for me!

#16 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-26, 02:09

L'arc en ciel
Admin
You can certainly start wherever you so desire. Also don't hesitate to bring back old KH threads if you'd like :]

#17 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-26, 02:44

Peprika!
@L'arc en ciel wrote:You can certainly start wherever you so desire. Also don't hesitate to bring back old KH threads if you'd like :]

Thank you. ;A; I also want to try to branch out and talk to people but I feel as if I'm too shy and awkward, haha.

#18 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-26, 02:45

Noctis
@Peprika! wrote:

Thank you. ;A; I also want to try to branch out and talk to people but I feel as if I'm too shy and awkward, haha.

lol, you'll be ok, :3 we can be friends if you like for starters.

#19 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-26, 03:19

R O I
welcome welcome, I've seen you so far mingle around with everyone, that's good! :3 enjoy your stay.

#20 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-26, 03:31

Peprika!
dat font change / shot shot

Thank you, again. I think I might try to chat to others in a little while. Don't be afraid to send me a VM or PM! ~

#21 Re: Greetings~ on 2012-05-27, 00:19

cyberman
welcome to khsite, don't forget to read the FAQ's

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here