• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Open Topics » Media » Music  » 

MDDNA New Album!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 MDDNA New Album! on 2012-03-24, 19:42

Sgt. Pepper
Yes I am getting it.

Has anyone listened to Girls Gone Wild? The Promo video is amazing!

#2 Re: MDDNA New Album! on 2012-03-24, 19:59

`black
Admin
Yes her new album is cunt, wasn't sure about that video with her and niki minaj, was a bit downgrading in her part. Didn't really care about it. A legends with an icon? No.

http://www.khsite.net

#3 Re: MDDNA New Album! on 2012-03-24, 20:04

xurasim
Site Staff
Silentaura wrote:Yes her new album is cunt.

Lmfao, I agree. It was and I just pre-ordered minds. So far I love "I'm Addicted" and "Gang Bang" the beat of it is sick.

#4 Re: MDDNA New Album! on 2012-04-02, 23:35

Across
Hate it, I really didn't like the niki and madonna song. I thought it was overrated and honestly I think lady gaga is better than her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Open Topics » Media » Music  » MDDNA New Album!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here