• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you had a nobody?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 If you had a nobody? on 2012-01-24, 16:09

Riku_Keyblade
I've been wondering what other people think what their nobody would be like.
I think mine would be the polar opposite of myself. Having the power to summon a weapon and inflicting pain on others (I've been bullied but not anymore). I think my weapon would be something very sinister or dark/evil like maybe a scythe or a awesome sword or even a keyblade for the heck of it. I have actually made my own in the avatar sector in re:Coded (I used cheat codes to unlock them all) but I have no way of taking a picture of it, it looks real bad @ss though haha.
What do you think your nobody would be like?
If you have your own drawn or something like that please share that too ^^

Better description:
Red blood eyes, pale face, black hair, 6ft 2, hair to the back or like Marluxia, enjoys to make people scream in terror, quiet, as for the weapon a scythe, sowed, or keyblade(most likely a scythe), and black wings come out from his back when he unleashes his true power resembling the god of death.

#2 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-01-28, 09:53

Roxas
idk, mines would be the strongest.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-01-28, 14:02

Angel
I would have to disagree with you Roxas. Mine would.

My nobody would be crazy mind manipulative. I not sure about what weapon though.

http://www.khplanet.com

#4 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-01-29, 20:15

L'arc en ciel
Admin
If we're talking about direct opposites, mine would out-evil everyone here :o Complete with a big @ss weapon >:3

#5 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-01-30, 11:29

Balthier
If I had a nobody, it would only spealize in magic and defense, seeing as sora is good with weapons and not so much magic, I could counter his key blade with fire x fire.

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#6 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-02-04, 10:19

Larxene_12
mines woud have the same powers are larxene

#7 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-02-06, 12:45

DragonSeeker
good topic. If I had a nobody it would be able to use the key blade and other sort of magic powers like sora to be able to defense myself.

#8 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-02-18, 16:28

ZoraXIII
her/he eyes like vanitas and she/he will be able to use the keyblade

#9 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-03-24, 19:58

Riku_Keyblade
Roxas wrote:idk, mines would be the strongest.

That's what everyone wants, like what type of style fighting would it have? how would it deflect items and magic especially sore's magic.

#10 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-04-03, 20:35

Kurama
Mine would have the opposite colors of my appearance, except his skin color. If it would be his skin color, then it would be black because I'm white. :sweatdrop:

His weapon would be like a keyblade-like spear. That's what I wanted. He would have one of the strongest types of magic!
I also want to add that he would be right-handed if I am left-handed.

#11 Re: If you had a nobody? on 2012-04-03, 21:05

Riku_Keyblade
[quote="Zero"]Mine would have the opposite colors of my appearance, except his skin color. If it would be his skin color, then it would be black because I'm white. :sweatdrop:

His weapon would be like a keyblade-like spear. That's what I wanted. He would have one of the strongest types of magic!
I also want to add that he would be right-handed if I am left-handed.[/quote

Oh that nobody sounds pretty epic and awesome. What type of key blade would you let it have if it could wield one?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here