• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Community » Introductions  » 

ayo .

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 ayo . on 2012-01-02, 18:12

Cameron
Gosh, it's been such a long time since I made a thread like this.

Anyways, hello everybody, I'm Cameron, a new Super Moderator and a newbie on the forums. I got an invitation to join, and I couldn't resist, since most of the forums I've been hanging out for the last couple of months have been either dying or the people have changed too drastically for my tastes.

So a few boring facts of myself;

- I'm Finnish (you know, the place between Russia and Sweden, cold as hell and we've got reindeers and stuff).
- My music taste is almost everything that sounds good. A few years back though, I only listened to some metal bands, but I've grown out of that trend. Most likely my favorite artists and bands are Soweto Kinch, Nightwish, Rammstein, Rage Against the Machine, Lady Gaga and some others. I recently found Jedi Mind Tricks, and been listening some of their albums for the past few months.
- Unlike most of my friends, I don't really enjoy drinking alcohol. Sometimes though. n.n
- I smoke. *begone ye devil!*

And things like that. By what I have seen so far, I'm liking this forum. Hopefully you'll accept me to the family, lol.

#2 Re: ayo . on 2012-01-02, 18:16

DragonSeeker
wassup and welcome to the forums. take good care of us. and you have alot of info there buddy. haa

#3 Re: ayo . on 2012-01-02, 18:18

spice
gfx team
Welcome welcome. Everyone is please to see you here. :clap:

#4 Re: ayo . on 2012-01-02, 18:24

Across
Welcome to the forums. Cool bio see you around.

#5 Re: ayo . on 2012-01-02, 18:25

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Hey! I believe I've seen you lurking ;o Glad you're apart of the team! and none of those characteristics are boring, lol.

You can call me L'arc en ciel, Namine, or Nami- whatever suits your fancy. Hope to see ya around~ ^^

#6 Re: ayo . on 2012-01-02, 18:30

xurasim
Site Staff
lucky. anyways hey there im moogle12 you know how it goes etc all of that enjoy your stay

#7 Re: ayo . on 2012-01-03, 00:58

Trigger
hey man, how are you? welcome enjoy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Community » Introductions  » ayo .

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here