• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heyo khsite people :o

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Heyo khsite people :o on 2011-12-29, 22:12

Soulesswing
hi im soulesswing i just joined today because i like the setup of the site alot plus hope we can get along send friend invites ;3.

Likes: Music, Sports, Video Games (Shooters,Rpgs,Fighting,Action Adventure), and Anime.

#2 Re: Heyo khsite people :o on 2011-12-30, 18:13

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Heyy how'd you sneak in here when the site was down? xD Lol well welcome anyways! I see we have a lot of the same interests ^^

Make yourself at home <3

#3 Re: Heyo khsite people :o on 2012-01-02, 04:10

Riku_Keyblade
hey welcome to khsite.net i'm riku_keyblade nice to meet ya!

#4 Re: Heyo khsite people :o on 2012-01-02, 04:48

Trigger
welcome to the forums, the new and improved forums actually. Enjoy your stay.

#5 Re: Heyo khsite people :o on 2012-01-02, 05:19

Lord Terra
hiya stranger :heart: i like your sephiroth avie, be sure to check out the faqs if you have any questions.

#6 Re: Heyo khsite people :o on 2012-01-02, 14:23

risingfalls
welcome to khsite.net. You'll have fun here, watch ;)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here