• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

*taps the mic*

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 10:16

Enigma
Is this thing on? Whatever.
Well, hey one and all, for I'm obviously fresh meat new around these parts. Just call me Enigma for now, or whatever floats your boat ^ ^. I'm a huge anime fan, love gaming, and I've had a longtime love affair with KH (hey, who doesn't?). Outside of that, I've RPed in the past, and I also songwrite! Falling down the rabbit hole oddly found on a roleplay site to here's make me more than excited to find a potential little corner of my own, so without further ado, feel free to say your hellos and whatnot.

#2 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 13:33

Roxas
omg welcome to the forums :3 I love your avie, and you can call me Roxie!, yes you'll make tons of friends indeed, it's one of the best kingdom hearts forums there is!

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 13:36

Sora
hey there friend! welcome to khsite! im sora and you sound like me haha. :) you'll love it here watch :P

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#4 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 13:45

nova
lol I like the intro you made haha, welcome to us! everyones friendly, no serious, we are and we love when new people arrive! surely you'll have the best of fun here.

#5 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 14:04

Across
Welcome to is! Enjoy your stay :)

#6 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 14:22

Enigma
Haha, thanks, I can already tell this will be great. Though, I've had some awkward experiences with forums in the past, I think I'll be safe here. :)

#7 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 14:37

SQEX
gfx team
Enigma wrote:Haha, thanks, I can already tell this will be great. Though, I've had some awkward experiences with forums in the past, I think I'll be safe here. :)

no no no! you'll be fine here! i'm plasmas and I love making kingdom hearts graphics, and I too love your avie, it reminds me of the ones from livejounral :P

#8 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 15:02

Carey
Site Manager
;> welcome to the forums, and as the others said, you'll enjoy it here. Wonderful staff, helpful links and guiding you to have an amazing time! We always give surprises and awards!

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#9 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 16:26

cyberman
Enigma wrote:Haha, thanks, I can already tell this will be great. Though, I've had some awkward experiences with forums in the past, I think I'll be safe here. :)

welcome welcome xD! :sweatdrop:

We can be friends, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me :3

#10 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 16:43

Riku_Keyblade
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or anyone with a colored name for the most part. I hope you enjoy your time here, because you will probably never be able to leave. Trust me~ Anyways, have fun and post a lot!

#11 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 17:32

DragonSeeker
U seem like a great person, i hope to see yew around ^^

Have Fun and Make some friends while ur at it :)

#12 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 20:20

Enigma
DragonSeeker wrote:U seem like a great person, i hope to see yew around ^^

Sorry, but I can't help but gush over your avatar and sig! Good on you. ^ ^ /closestokamifanmode

#13 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 20:28

DragonSeeker
Enigma wrote:
DragonSeeker wrote:U seem like a great person, i hope to see yew around ^^

Sorry, but I can't help but gush over your avatar and sig! Good on you. ^ ^ /closestokamifanmode

awe thank yew ^^; are you a fan too? :3

#14 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 21:37

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Welcome Enigma! Glad to see you're already getting into the flow of things :) if you have any questions don't hestate to ask any of the staff or your new friends! :3 feel free to roam around to your hearts content~ <3

#15 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 21:53

Enigma
And a fine hello to you too, nami-love! ^ ^

DragonSeeker wrote:
Enigma wrote:
DragonSeeker wrote:U seem like a great person, i hope to
see yew around ^^

awe thank yew ^^; are you a fan too? :3

Why of course, I know and love it! I'm practically the token nerd where I live. lol

#16 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 22:14

Narora Senoku
Welcome Welcome!!

Pplz probably already said this, but i'll say it too:

Hope you enjoy your stay, and post lots!! ^^

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?act=idx

#17 Re: *taps the mic* on 2011-12-26, 22:43

xurasim
Site Staff
Another anime fan !

Welcome! to KHS, you seem to be a very cheerful and sociable person, so I think you'll get along with most everyone else. If you haven't already, you should probably ask a staff member, that way you kinda know what you're doing. You'll do just fine, I have faith in you. I hope you enjoy your stay with us~

:3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here