• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mushroom XIII

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-14, 20:16

Noctis
Is it possible to revisit this mushroom to get an upgraded crown? For instance, you visit him for the first time and get the Silver Crown, can you then later revisit him and get the Gold one?

#2 Re: Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-16, 13:43

Balthier
No, after you get the silver crown from the mushroom XIII you then have to get the other one from cavern of remembrance, that's when sora has to use his skills and abilities to there fullest.

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#3 Re: Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-18, 01:12

Riku_Keyblade
I think I know what your asking, and the answer is no. The one who gives you the crown and keyblade is # XIII, and you only see him once. Sorry for the bad news, but you can redo the other 12 anytime you want.

#4 Re: Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-19, 02:03

xion,
Site Staff
Sora earns a crown for:
-Defeating all of the Organization XIII Data Battles
-Beating the 13 Mushroom Heartless' challenges
-Defeating the armored man, Terra

Achieving one of these earns Sora a bronze crown. Achieving two earns a silver crown. Achieving all three gets the gold crown.
So, really, the crown is simply proof of doing these things.

#5 Re: Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-20, 12:20

xurasim
Site Staff
i've always thought that Sora retrieved the crowns after he defeated the organization XIII and collect all the adventure field items? .o.

#6 Re: Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-22, 15:29

nova
@xion, wrote:Sora earns a crown for:

Achieving one of these earns Sora a bronze crown. Achieving two earns a silver crown. Achieving all three gets the gold crown.

I got mines after i defeated the mushroom organization which is odd, can it work both ways or whichever one you defeat first?

#7 Re: Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-25, 09:07

Roxas
keyblade34 wrote:
@xion, wrote:Sora earns a crown for:

I got mines after i defeated the mushroom organization which is odd, can it work both ways or whichever one you defeat first?

That's impossible, you can only get the crown one way and that's after you defeat the mushroom heartless and the organization XII like zion, said.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#8 Re: Mushroom XIII on 2011-12-26, 13:51

nova
There are others way though. If you defeat the mushrooms you get the silver crown, if you beat the organization XIII you get the bronze crown!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here