• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glad to see the forum life again!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-06, 22:19

L'arc en ciel
Admin
So I figured I should make a formal introduction once more to follow the trend ;]

HAI EVERYONE! My name's NamineAngel but you guys can call me Nami-chan if you'd like ^-^ (as dubbed by Narora-kun)
Sheez I remember when this forum took its first baby steps :P and now that I've come back I've realized how much I miss this other life xD
I deeply apologize (yep, another user) for the absence, and unfortunately I don't think I can promise to ever be as active as before, but I'll try my best!
Also welcome to all the new users! You guys are definitely gonna love it here, so feel free to explore! (slash I'll be exploring the new site myself :o)

We should rejuvenate this place as much as possible! Plus there's most likely a lot of KH news that I have missed, so I can't wait to get updated and become the true fan that I am xD

Ok thanks guys! Hopefully you'll see me around ;3

Roxas
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:So I figured I should make a formal introduction once more to follow the trend ;]

I'm pretty sure this will get a lot of comments!

We should rejuvenate this place as much as possible! Plus there's most likely a lot of KH news that I have missed, so I can't wait to get updated and become the true fan that I am xD

I agree, with new topics, new posts, and many more members! and you have. You missed the update on Kingdom Hearts Drop of A Distance DSi!

:zaru:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Churi
Admin
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:So I figured I should make a formal introduction once more to follow the trend ;]

HAI EVERYONE! My name's NamineAngel but you guys can call me Nami-chan if you'd like ^-^ (as dubbed by Narora-kun)
Sheez I remember when this forum took its first baby steps :P and now that I've come back I've realized how much I miss this other life xD
I deeply apologize (yep, another user) for the absence, and unfortunately I don't think I can promise to ever be as active as before, but I'll try my best!
Also welcome to all the new users! You guys are definitely gonna love it here, so feel free to explore! (slash I'll be exploring the new site myself :o)

Nami-chan!!!
I think I'm going to have a breakdown! I see you got my message! *hugs tightly* :Tears:
It's a good thing I knew your deviant art or I would have been short. lawl, but nonetheless I'm glad your still breathing, I have to update you on all the things you missed!

Yes dear heaven! I didn't look nowhere near as close to this now., I really bust my tail on this one. Remember when it just use to be me, you, Kairi and Sora. Those were the days man.

http://www.khsite.net
L'arc en ciel
Admin
lilium’ wrote:

Nami-chan!!!
I think I'm going to have a breakdown! I see you got my message! *hugs tightly* :Tears:
It's a good thing I knew your deviant art or I would have been short. lawl, but nonetheless I'm glad your still breathing, I have to update you on all the things you missed!

AHHHH LILIUM! *glomp* (I need to adjust to your new username too! XD Still wanna call you Reiseun)
I'm sorry if you felt abandoned! Please do update me on ALL THE THINGS.

Yes dear heaven! I didn't look nowhere near as close to this now., I really bust my tail on this one. Remember when it just use to be me, you, Kairi and Sora. Those were the days man.

LOL Yeah i remember! Boy nostalgia's comin back in full swing. haaa and I had followed you here from khvids. Now THAT place I havent visited in like, 100 years. *dont plan to either*

@Roxas wrote:I agree, with new topics, new posts, and many more members! and you have. You missed the update on Kingdom Hearts Drop of A Distance DSi!

:sweatdrop: ehhhh brb! *goes to read news*

Sora
Ahhh Namineeeeeeeeeee! Where have you've been hiding?!! :n its been a year or so. How's life? And lol Lilium those days were fun. Oh btw we have a new homepage in construction! XD http://khsite.0forum.biz/h1-mainsite

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Sora wrote:Ahhh Namineeeeeeeeeee! Where have you've been hiding?!! :n its been a year or so. How's life? And lol Lilium those days were fun. Oh btw we have a new homepage in construction! XD http://khsite.0forum.biz/h1-mainsite

Aaaahhh Sora!! :D Well, obviously life's been swallowing me up a bit with school n extra curriculars n shit, but it's still good! How about you? :)

And yes, I saw it! It's looking great, too ^^ so proud of you guys :')

xion,
Site Staff
wow, I thought I'd never see you again! I wonder if this is a sign with all the old members coming back?! glad your back :D

Sora
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:

Aaaahhh Sora!! :D Well, obviously life's been swallowing me up a bit with school n extra curriculars n shit, but it's still good! How about you? :)

And yes, I saw it! It's looking great, too ^^ so proud of you guys :')

XDXD you probably can't wait to graduate huh? lol, and I'm doing goodie, learning to not spam a lot, being on a good behavior now. *put in a good word for me, for staff* ;)

@xion, wrote:wow, I thought I'd never see you again! I wonder if this is a sign with all the old members coming back?! glad your back :D
I'd hope so! :wth:

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Sora wrote:

XDXD you probably can't wait to graduate huh? lol, and I'm doing goodie, learning to not spam a lot, being on a good behavior now. *put in a good word for me, for staff* ;)

That's good to hear, haha, I'm glad someone got disciplined ;]

@xion, wrote:wow, I thought I'd never see you again! I wonder if this is a sign with all the old members coming back?! glad your back :D

I know >w< and YES! I think Reisen lilium' is hunting everyone down now xD

#10 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 00:32

Sora
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:
@Sora wrote:

That's good to hear, haha, I'm glad someone got disciplined ;]

lol :finger: jkjk I'm awesome ok?

I know >w< and YES! I think Reisen lilium' is hunting everyone down now xD

Lol, i think that's what it is, most of the other members gradually came back after lurking says Roxas, but it's more active now!

#11 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 00:38

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Sora wrote:

lol :finger: jkjk I'm awesome ok?

haha whatever you say! ;>

Lol, i think that's what it is, most of the other members gradually came back after lurking says Roxas, but it's more active now!

I can't wait to get back in the chat too! =o

#12 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 00:47

Across
cool another forum admin returns! hey im across its nice to meet you. i hope we can be friends.

#13 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 00:58

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Across wrote:cool another forum admin returns! hey im across its nice to meet you. i hope we can be friends.

Nice to meet you too! ^_^ and i believe we already are ;]

#14 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 01:08

Noctis
someone with a sense of humor! my kind of lady. welcome back! cool avie, is she from Persona 2?

#15 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 01:20

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Noctis wrote:someone with a sense of humor! my kind of lady. welcome back! cool avie, is she from Persona 2?

merci beaucoup! :> and actually it's a guy, from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) XDD

#16 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 01:40

Noctis
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:
@Noctis wrote:someone with a sense of humor! my kind of lady. welcome back! cool avie, is she from Persona 2?

merci beaucoup! :> and actually it's a guy, from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) XDD

oh that's right. I read the manga like every other week. I like the musical Butler ; Friendship.

#17 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 01:48

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Noctis wrote:
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:

oh that's right. I read the manga like every other week. I like the musical Butler ; Friendship.

Is that the legitimate live-action musical production? Because I attempted to watch some of it on youtube. T'was interesting.
But yeah, i love that series ❤

#18 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 01:57

Lord Terra
finally this place is more live, and the crisis is officially over with. welcome back! :woot!:

#19 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 19:23

nova
hey welcome back! it's good to see more staff members, hope you get this forum in shape :P

#20 Re: Glad to see the forum life again! on 2011-12-07, 19:47

L'arc en ciel
Admin
keyblade34 wrote:hey welcome back! it's good to see more staff members, hope you get this forum in shape :P

It seems to be well on its way! :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here