• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Night of the Lone Wolf

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 The Night of the Lone Wolf on 2011-12-06, 18:14

Hitame
I just randomly made this up during History one day, and it's not finished yet... but here's what I got so far...

In the darkness of the night only the moon shines. The dark clouds try to cover it up, but it shines through every time.The light shines onto the streets below, but the site is groteque. Bodies lay everywhere, what happened here? The faces of scared men and women, not knowing what happened. The clouds cover the moon, and this time the light doesn't shine through. All I see is darkness.

Suddenly I hear a howl and yellow eyes stare at me intently throught the darkness. The moon finally breaks through the clouds, and I finally see what's been staring at me. A snow white wolf, alone, looks at me with great fear. I do the same, not moving, not breathing. The breath is caught in my throat and it refuses to come out. There is something peculiar about this wolf. I look closer and I see it, the wolf's muzzle is red... What's on there? I look around and I find what was on the wolf's mouth... Human blood.

A scream escapes my lips as I fall to the ground, afraid of what the wolf is going to do. But it only stared at me, and it seemed to see my fear, for the only movemnt it made was to bow it's head at me. The fear in my eyes slowly fades, and I suddenly begin to wonder, what is a wolf doing here alone? I look into the wolf's eyes and I find myself on my knees, with my hand extended toward the wolf.

"Where is your pack?" I asked cautiously. The wolf's eyes seemed to glimmer as it moved it's head toward my hand, and I pulled back slightly, afraid that the wolf would try to harm me. It stopped coming toward me, and I stared into it's yellow eyes. We froze there for what seemed forever, and finally I let the wolf reach my hand. As soon as we made contact, the wolf looked up at me. I asked again, "Where's your pack?"

This time the wolf answered me. "I have no pack. Not anymore." it said. I pulled my hand back startled by the fact that it answered me. It lowered it's head and I stared at it once more, my eyes wide with curiousity. "What do you mean 'not anymore?'" I asked it again. The wolf put it's head on my lap and closed it's eyes. "They kicked me out of the pack. I wouldn't do as they told me." this seemed too much for the wolf to explain, as it lay there with it's eyes closed, not saying anything more.

If any comments, please tell me ;)

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

#2 Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf on 2011-12-06, 18:28

Narora Senoku
Kinda reminds me of Wolf's Rain.

Not bad, I'm hoping the first chapter is finished soon, I'd love to read it. ^^

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?act=idx

#3 Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf on 2011-12-06, 18:36

Roxas
@Hitame wrote:
A scream escapes my lips as I fall to the ground, afraid of what the wolf is going to do. But it only stared at me, and it seemed to see my fear, for the only movemnt it made was to bow it's head at me. The fear in my eyes slowly fades, and I suddenly begin to wonder, what is a wolf doing here alone? I look into the wolf's eyes and I find myself on my knees, with my hand extended toward the wolf.

"Where is your pack?" I asked cautiously. The wolf's eyes seemed to glimmer as it moved it's head toward my hand, and I pulled back slightly, afraid that the wolf would try to harm me. It stopped coming toward me, and I stared into it's yellow eyes. We froze there for what seemed forever, and finally I let the wolf reach my hand. As soon as we made contact, the wolf looked up at me. I a

These are my favorite lines! It reminds me of Twilight. Not bad, I think you should it's a good story just made up, nonetheless it's well thought out.

:)

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#4 Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf on 2011-12-06, 18:41

Hitame
Thanks! I'm always writing stories and this one was my favorite one, so I decided to post it.

(I also take requests on what to write. Like a vague topic, and I can turn it into a story ;D )

#5 Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf on 2011-12-07, 01:19

Noctis
@Hitame wrote:Thanks! I'm always writing stories and this one was my favorite one, so I decided to post it.

(I also take requests on what to write. Like a vague topic, and I can turn it into a story ;D )

would you mind writing about Twilight? I've already wanted to read a twilight fan fix but never got around to do so.

wonderful story too.

#6 Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf on 2011-12-07, 19:18

xurasim
Site Staff
Its simple and clean. Its look nice would love to see more! :druul:

#7 Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf on 2011-12-12, 20:06

Hitame
@Noctis wrote:would you mind writing about Twilight? I've already wanted to read a twilight fan fix but never got around to do so.

wonderful story too.

Um... I guess I could, but I'm not really a fan of Twilight, so It'll be a challenge to me, but I'll try. :3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here