• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Open Topics » Media » Television  » 

GLEE .

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 GLEE . on 2011-12-04, 13:44

Sgt. Pepper
I'm pretty sure everyone loves this television series. It's one of the best Musical Shows compared and better to Disney Channel. Anyone else watch it? It comes on ABC family at 6!

#2 Re: GLEE . on 2011-12-06, 20:34

`black
Admin
The only reason why I watch GLEE is because of kurk. He makes the show what it is, not only that the other casting crew can only sing, not act.

http://www.khsite.net

#3 Re: GLEE . on 2011-12-08, 00:56

xurasim
Site Staff
Never really liked the show, mainly because it's like another High School musical and it reminds me of Disney sing alongs. Although the casting went great, I think Kurk is an amazing Actor as well. Plus emily sets it off for most gorgeous. ;-;

#4 Re: GLEE . on 2011-12-08, 01:17

Sora
*-* i seen the previews of this on abc family. I personally dislike the show for personal reasons. -___- but they can sing like fu*k!

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#5 Re: GLEE . on 2011-12-08, 01:20

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Sora wrote:*-* i seen the previews of this on abc family. I personally dislike the show for personal reasons. -___- but they can sing like fu*k!

Hell yeah they can. I've been wanting to get into this show for a while now, but i feel its too late since there's multiple seasons and I'd want to start from the beginning :/ (lol so much easier with anime than tv shows)

Which brings me to another thought. Have you guys watched/heard of the Glee project as well?

#6 Re: GLEE . on 2011-12-14, 16:58

Sgt. Pepper
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:
@Sora wrote:*-* i seen the previews of this on abc family. I personally dislike the show for personal reasons. -___- but they can sing like fu*k!

Hell yeah they can. I've been wanting to get into this show for a while now, but i feel its too late since there's multiple seasons and I'd want to start from the beginning :/ (lol so much easier with anime than tv shows)

Which brings me to another thought. Have you guys watched/heard of the Glee project as well?

lawl once you've missed one season of glee then you are totally lost within the entire episode.

I've heard of glee project

The Glee Project is an American reality television series from Oxygen. It serves as an audition for the FOX TV series Glee, and the prize for the winner is a seven-episode arc in the following season of the show. Although originally planned to begin broadcasting in late May 2011, The Glee Project premiered on June 12, 2011, and aired a two-hour extended premiere where the first hour showed the audition process and selection of the twelve contenders, and the second hour was the first episode of the series.

#7 Re: GLEE . on 2011-12-18, 02:03

R O I
Glee is my show, I watch it on nextflix constantly, -o-'!

Who here thinks they should have a reunion of this show like on abc family explaining how the cast got there parts.

#8 Re: GLEE . on 2012-06-11, 02:08

risingfalls
I haven't been keeping up with GLEE but so far the first episode was fantastic with all the new cast for the show. has anyone else been keeping up with it? I want to know where to watch it online?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Open Topics » Media » Television  » GLEE .

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here