• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fast food restaurants that made you ill

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noctis
That's right, I'm pretty sure everyone has eaten at least once in their lives at a fast food restaurant and got either food poisoning, illness or just the wrong item!

For me, I remembered when KFC gave me the wrong food on the menu and I was sick for the whole week. Never have I eaten at KFC again. :Tears:

Carey
Site Manager
Frozen custard and shakes at Sonic. I love them, but they do make me have some fairly unpleasant stomach issues. There are several foods that give me migraines as well- mainly dark/bittersweet chocolate and soy sauce. Sometimes I will have those anyway and am typically fine if I take medicine within 30 minutes of eating.

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com
`black
Admin
I remembered getting food poisoning at McDonald's. Never again will I order fries. The grease must have been old and the fries were atleast to days old. The health service should check every month to see if their restaurant is clean and unsanitary.

http://www.khsite.net
SQEX
gfx team
I've never had a bad experience with a fast food restarunt that made me ill, I don't anyone should experience it. But if it were me, i'd cut the usage of using grease down, people don't knw it but that's what make ppl really sick and they don't even know it.

L'arc en ciel
Admin
I agree with plasmos, but I also have had a semi-bad experience with Krystals. By what I've heard, that place may take the lead for the most unhealthy ><

Roxas
I remember my hamburger wasn't fully cooked at Wendy's but that was ages ago. But I still eat there I just ask for them to fully cook it well done.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here