• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum is Officially back!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-29, 16:40

Churi
Admin
KINGDOM HEARTS SITE HAS RE-OPENED
Welcome back KINGDOM HEARTS members, the site is officially back and running. With all said and done, here are some of the updates for the forums.

• New Kingdom Hearts forums skin.
  • Additional Kingdom Hearts Column has been added; Kingdom hearts 3D
  • The Staff list has been changed, that's right we are looking for new members as staff to help out with the forums.
  • New FAQ rules.
  • TAG BOARD has been changed, and updated with new things.

Last edited by lilium’ on 2011-12-21, 01:41; edited 2 times in total

http://www.khsite.net

#2 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-29, 21:27

Across
This is wonderful! so glad to see the site back up and running again. Everything looks clean and elegant!

#3 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-29, 21:29

Carey
Site Manager
Across wrote:This is wonderful! so glad to see the site back up and running again. Everything looks clean and elegant!

Agreed. Although I was hoping for a dark theme, arg, well maybe on the next update. I love this Kingdom Hearts banner.

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#4 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-29, 22:39

Trigger
My favorite from all the updates is the Tag board and the Skin, absolutely lovely. Staff did a really nice job on the skin! :druul:

#5 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-29, 23:48

Riku_Keyblade
This is very nice, the admins are doing a good job bringing back the forums, and it's nice to see new members too!

#6 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-30, 00:24

SQEX
gfx team
*DROOLS* This is all nice! XD

I would like to apply for staff soon though, to help out with the graphics and what not.

#7 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-30, 02:55

Roxas
This site has really blossomed into something beautiful. Everything is done excellent.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#8 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-30, 03:08

Sgt. Pepper
cool, glad to see the forums are running up and smoothly again.

#9 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-30, 09:11

Sora
I love everything cilium' some of the items are in italian but I can still read what it says xD, wonderful. And sorry for those who are leaving the staff team you all were good staff members.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#10 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-30, 11:40

nova
So glad the forums are back in action, and it's good to see some of my old friends from this site.

#11 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-11-30, 19:56

`black
Admin
keyblade34 wrote:So glad the forums are back in action, and it's good to see some of my old friends from this site.

Likewise, everyone must have gotten the email stating that KHSITE has reopened, which is good in all cases. Just remember the rules have been updated and so fort. We're also adding an arcade soon, which we failed to do a year ago now that lilium' knowledge on HTML has grown we can go forward.

http://www.khsite.net

#12 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-02, 15:10

spice
gfx team
I almost cried when I heard the news about the forums getting back together. Thank god for the admins.

#13 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-04, 13:48

Larxene_12
keyblade34 wrote:So glad the forums are back in action, and it's good to see some of my old friends from this site.

^ This and I can't wait to see the new things that come back to this forums.

#14 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-05, 11:53

Noctis
Forums looking good and the usergroup colors are the sex!

#15 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-06, 21:43

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Noctis wrote:Forums looking good and the usergroup colors are the sex!

The new layout is so BOSS! Awesome job, welcome back everyone :D And I agree, the usergroup icons are a nice touch <3

#16 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-06, 21:46

risingfalls
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:

The new layout is so BOSS! Awesome job, welcome back everyone :D And I agree, the usergroup icons are a nice touch <3
^This.

And omgeeze Naming is back ! :lul:

#17 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-06, 21:58

L'arc en ciel
Admin
risingfalls wrote:
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:

^This.

And omgeeze Naming is back ! :lul:

yep yep! ^_^ I'll try to return to my active phase like a while back x3 So good to see familiar faces! *hugs to all*

#18 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-06, 22:03

Roxas
It's so good to see all the old users, we should celebrate! :rawrs:

One thing I do remember is that back then sora use to get on everyones nerves! lmao

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#19 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-07, 01:09

Noctis
I hope the main page will be completed soon!

Last edited by Noctis on 2011-12-08, 09:39; edited 1 time in total

#20 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-07, 19:10

SQEX
gfx team
Noctis wrote:The forums are finally active once again and Sora, try to cool down this time.

I don't think anyone can cool him down with a few simple words. That's like a death trap for you sir! :imslow:

#21 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-11, 20:23

risingfalls
Also just a reminder, I can't wait to see the new updates or whatever it is that's going to happen! :)

#22 Re: Forum is Officially back! on 2011-12-11, 21:14

Sora
risingfalls wrote:Also just a reminder, I can't wait to see the new updates or whatever it is that's going to happen! :)

Me too! I wonder what it might be. XDD Hmm, now that everything is back we shouldn't have any problems moving forward! :)

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here