• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

BBS videos are up!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 BBS videos are up! on 2010-01-18, 14:54

Kairi

Hey everyone! Upon my random searches of Kingdom Hearts on youtube, I came across some videos from the Japanese version of BBS! This particular one is in Snow White's world and a battle between the Magic Mirror and Terra. Snow White's world appears to be massive, going through the many parts of the castle, etc. At the end of the battle, there is a conversation in another world between Master Xehanort and an unknown character who's face is partially cut off from view. The format of the game looks to be the same as KHII, with the world map, earning items, etc. Search up the video on Youtube, and a bunch of other videos from the game will come up!

BE ADVISED: THERE ARE SPOILERS UP!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE GAME FOR YOURSELF, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU CLICK!

#2 Re: BBS videos are up! on 2010-01-22, 16:59

xion,
Site Staff
nice find, i think tera fighting the mirror was a bad thought, seeing as aqua has magic that could easily defeat it.

#3 Re: BBS videos are up! on 2010-01-22, 17:01

`black
Admin
Agreed.

Though aqua does fight the mirror in her own story as well so it could be subbed as well.

http://www.khsite.net

#4 Re: BBS videos are up! on 2010-01-23, 19:20

xion,
Site Staff
true, but i wonder why terra has to fight the mirror anyways....

#5 Re: BBS videos are up! on 2010-01-24, 15:04

Kairi
if anyone can translate this video that would be awesome! maybe we can understand why Terra had to fight the Mirror. Hopefully, it won't spoil anything big for us, but I doubt that anyways ^_^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here