• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNLOCKING PHONES

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 UNLOCKING PHONES on 2009-10-29, 10:03

Sora
Base on my experience about unlocking phones
i just wanna share you thsese. when my mom brought me a phone
im so happy and im so excited to use it coz its verry nice
but when i was insert my simcard i really disappoint coz its lock.
and my mom said i need to unlock my phone so that i can use other simcard
but we dont know whre should we open it .coz we dnt know any unlocking company
but when i was open my computer and search some place
whre can unlock my phone i found a place but its very far in my place..
but im still searchng then i was found sme website that truly can help me..
it was verry amazing coz i was open my phone by my own because of the help of thse website
if u just wanna know what website is these guys i can help you with the

:pimp:

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#2 Re: UNLOCKING PHONES on 2009-10-29, 10:08

Roxas
LOL just yesterday a friend of mine was trying to unlock her phone. After hours of looking on the Internet for the answers she ended up throwing the cell phone off my balcony in frustration.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3 Re: UNLOCKING PHONES on 2009-10-29, 20:23

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Roxas wrote:LOL just yesterday a friend of mine was trying to unlock her phone. After hours of looking on the Internet for the answers she ended up throwing the cell phone off my balcony in frustration.

HAHA. i probably wouldve done the same thing actually

#4 Re: UNLOCKING PHONES on 2009-10-29, 23:26

Sora
yea. harhar
@Roxas wrote:LOL just yesterday a friend of mine was trying to unlock her phone. After hours of looking on the Internet for the answers she ended up throwing the cell phone off my balcony in frustration.
well mines is different coz the battery was frozen aswell. So i couldnt get anything done at the meantime, i was totally screwed.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#5 Re: UNLOCKING PHONES on 2009-11-14, 10:26

spice
gfx team
Try amazon or ebay, they sell nice unlocking codes for your phone. I would best recommend amazon first because a lot of there stuff is brand new, and before you check ebay make sure they have what you want.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here