• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween 2009

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 13:41

Kairi
so this upcoming weekend is Halloween! Any ideas on what your costume is gonna be?

#2 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 13:54

Churi
Admin
I'm thinking about being a VAMPIRE at this party I'm going to. Was going to be a PUMPKIN with a Scary face cut out on it. But VAMPIRE is better since it reminds ppl of the movie "TWILIGHT".

http://www.khsite.net

#3 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 14:12

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Reiseün, wrote:I'm thinking about being a VAMPIRE at this party I'm going to. Was going to be a PUMPKIN with a Scary face cut out on it. But VAMPIRE is better since it reminds ppl of the movie "TWILIGHT".

lol, when you said pumpkin i immediately thought of a buldging pumpkin costume XDD

I'm gonna be Katara from avatar!! :lul: fire nation version

#4 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 14:16

Kairi
I have an idea of being Elphaba from the musical Wicked, aka the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of OZ. its just an idea right now... I'm gonna go to the store today and see what I can find

your ideas are really cool!

#5 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 14:17

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Stardust wrote:I have an idea of being Elphaba from the musical Wicked, aka the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of OZ. its just an idea right now... I'm gonna go to the store today and see what I can find

your ideas are really cool!

omg a couple years back i was an Ozian!! i adore Wicked!! i still have a ton of souvenirs

#6 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 14:23

Xen
I've been planning my hairdo and makeup... Will be a vampire of some sorts, like always. C: Really looking forward to the Halloween party we are having with my friends~ :D

http://xenjy-chan.deviantart.com

#7 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 14:24

Roxas
I want to be a PRINCESS, actually no. I want to be Aqua from BBS think Halloween. XD

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#8 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 14:38

Kairi
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:

omg a couple years back i was an Ozian!! i adore Wicked!! i still have a ton of souvenirs

Wicked is the best hahaha

Unfortnately, Ill be helping to close the store I'm working on Halloween, so that's how I'll be spending it. the bright side is I get to wear my costume haha

#9 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 20:44

Carey
Site Manager
I may just dress up as a kid and ask for some candy like the rest of the kids. I may be just a ghost. Cut out two eyes and waala. :ehehehe:

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#10 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-25, 22:22

Kairi
^ simple and creative !

I got my Elphaba costume w/ the green makeup and all I cant wait!

#11 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-26, 12:02

Sora
@Carey wrote:I may just dress up as a kid and ask for some candy like the rest of the kids. I may be just a ghost. Cut out two eyes and waala. :ehehehe:
thats a sucky outfit, and it looks boring. Be a stripper and ask me for some candy.
Stardust wrote:^ simple and creative !

I got my Elphaba costume w/ the green makeup and all I cant wait!
what's Elephaba?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#12 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-26, 22:38

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Sora wrote:
what's Elephaba?

Evil Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz, except in Wicked, she has a name, and is the main character

#13 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-27, 13:05

Kairi
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:
@Sora wrote:
what's Elephaba?

Evil Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz, except in Wicked, she has a name, and is the main character

=) yupyup! In Wicked, she isn't actually Evil at all. The people of Oz accuse her of causing problems she tried to stop, and they all turned against her.

And, again, Sora. please be respectful to other members and staffmembers

#14 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-27, 22:23

L'arc en ciel
Admin
ok, this sucks. I now have a costume crisis, and have to make a makeshift looking one ~_~

#15 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-27, 22:42

Kairi
what happened Namine?

#16 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-27, 22:45

L'arc en ciel
Admin
usually my mom is willing to make my costume, (and katara from the fire nation seemed kind of simple), but, she is working, so now i'll have to do it myself.....and i can't sew........ :|

#17 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-27, 23:43

Kairi
oh noo.. hmm do you think a local taloyring store can help you out?

#18 Re: Halloween 2009 on 2009-10-29, 20:20

L'arc en ciel
Admin
aha! i have found a solution! old red shirts and turtle necks! XD wit mah trusteh scissors, i WILL have this costume!!! 8[

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here