• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

More screenshots from BBS official site

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riku_Keyblade
avatar
Member
New Scans from BBS official site, mostly high Quality (:

Enjoy!









Riku_Keyblade
avatar
Member
More Scans

xion,
avatar
Site Staff
Yay ;D more scans, I can't wait until the release of this game.

Noctis
avatar
Member
Yay! Jamba is this game!
Stitch FTW! Evil step sisters and Evil Stepmother with Lucifer lol! Wonder if you can fight them..That be awesome!xD

Across
avatar
Member
awesome, great finds, I think I'm going to play with Terra first, then Aqua then Ven,

Balthier
avatar
Member
Noctis wrote:Yay! Jamba is this game!
Stitch FTW! Evil step sisters and Evil Stepmother with Lucifer lol! Wonder if you can fight them..That be awesome!xD
I think so as well, I wonder if they will have to fight the evil witch xDD

http://khsite.0forum.biz
Lord Terra
avatar
Member
Thxs for ripping these, there cool quality

Roxas
avatar
Member
Ya xD! more Aqua pictures, and lilo looks epic in the last scans. XD

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Riku
avatar
Member
why i dont like the graphics??? i though it will be more realistic and not more cartoonistic

http://timescon.blogspot.com/
Sora
avatar
Member
Riku wrote:why i dont like the graphics??? i though it will be more realistic and not more cartoonistic
I think the screenshots looks pretty good actually. Nice!

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Carey
avatar
Site Manager
Lord Terra wrote:Thxs for ripping these, there cool quality

Errm, you know you can find these scans on jump festa and other kingdom hearts forum, square-enix just host them for various reasons.

http://twitter.com
Sora
avatar
Member
Carey wrote:
Lord Terra wrote:Thxs for ripping these, there cool quality

Errm, you know you can find these scans on jump festa and other kingdom hearts forum, square-enix just host them for various reasons.

Do you think they will add more, like the secrets of bbs XD I've been wanting to know for the last couple of days?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Roxas
avatar
Member
I hope so, because the game is almost out for na, and they should do the same thing as kh days.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
xion,
avatar
Site Staff
Roxas wrote:I hope so, because the game is almost out for na, and they should do the same thing as kh days.
NA pribably wont get to see that until like the next 2010 because japan needs to get it first, haha. KINGDOM HEARTS BBS will also show new battle plays soon to come.

Sora
avatar
Member
xion, wrote:
Roxas wrote:I hope so, because the game is almost out for na, and they should do the same thing as kh days.
NA pribably wont get to see that until like the next 2010 because japan needs to get it first, haha. KINGDOM HEARTS BBS will also show new battle plays soon to come.
Well not until they show the trailer at Tokyo Jump fest haha, then nothing will be shown.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
`black
avatar
Admin
These arent that bad, imagine how the would look on the BBS site. (s

http://www.khsite.net
Roxas
avatar
Member
update on new bbs images.

http://square-enix.co

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here