• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Orphan Boy

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-18, 13:44

Memory Master

Chapter 1 - Sad Eyes:

Karen had everything a girl could want. A nice family, tons of friends, a beautiful face, and a new boyfriend. Certainly she was the most beautiful girl in town with her rose red hair that made her sea blue eyes stand out, her pale skin was just the right tone, not a sickly pale but a beautiful pale like that of snow. Her body was a good size, not to skinny but not to fat, just right. She was every boy's dream and every girl's envy. She was voted most popular and most likely to succeed, but she was an average girl. You would probably think she would be a cheer leader or something, but you would be wrong. She was a kind girl who did'nt attend things that normal girls did, she prefered to watch the news over MTV, she liked did'nt wear much make up because she found it to be a sheild to hide who a person truly is, and she was interested in helping in the community.

In fact, her mother had recently got a job working with orphans. Karen really wanted to go with her mom and volunteer to help her. Her mom agreed and this afternoon Karen planned to meet her mother at the local pizza palor for lunch and then they would be heading to help the orphans. Karen closed her locker and met Ken at the door. Ken was Karen's new boyfriend, he was a handsome, tall, muscular, tanned, boy. His dark brown eyes matched his ear length dark hair, He was a transfere student from Japan and all the girls fell head over heels for him but Karen was the only one he had his eye on. Most people expected they would end up together and of course they did.

Karen kissed Ken's lips "Hey honey, I know I promised to come over to your house today and help with your homework but I need to meet my mom, i'm helping her at work today." Ken hugged her close and said, "That's okay, you have fun with your mom. Make those kids at the orphanage happy. Your're good at making people happy." Karen smiled and kissed him one more time, "Love you, i'll call you tonight." Karen walked out the door and took a bus to the pizza place where her mom greeted her at the door. Karen loved the pizza place because it was owned by her older cousin, Tom. The former owner mentiond in her will that she wanted Tom to take over the pizza shop. Her death seemed to affect Tom alot, Karen believed that Tom was in love with her, they were so close in age and really good friends.

Karen and her mother sat down and Tom brought his relatives their usual, a deep dish supreme pizza. Karen smiled at Tom, "Thanks cuz." Tom smiled back and said, "No problem, little red." Karen was curious about the orphans so she asked, "Mom, what type of kids do you work with?" Karen's mom took a bite of her pizza and swallowed it before saying, "Mostly younger children, though I do work with a couple of older ones. Some of them are your age. Most have lost their parents becaue of death." Karen finished her pepsi and her last slice of pizza, "Your're a doctor, right?" Her mothe nodded and said, "Yes, i'm a psychiatrist. Some of those kids just need some one to talk to, some of them wont talk at all" Her tone seemed sad now. Karen noticed the sadness in her mom's voice, "Mom?" She asked. Her mom shook her head and said, "Don't worry, honey. Now let's get out of here."

Karen's mom paid Tom and thanked him for the pizza. Karen and her mom drove to the orphanage and entered her mother's office, "Karen, my sessions with the kids are private so you can't be in here when the kids start coming in. But maybe you can help the cooks in the kitchen." Karen nodded and left the room as a little boy came into her mother's office. As Karen walked to the kitchen she noticed some of the kids who were younger looked very happy yet some looked sad. The teenagers looked really sad but they still acted like normal kids.

Karen entered the kitchen and the cooks were thankful for her help. Karen gave the kids their food and many of the boys both young and older loked at her and smiled, her beauty obviously caught their eyes. Then one boy who looked to be the same age as Karen walked by. He had ear length dark hair, a sickly pale skin tone, deep blue eyes, his eyes were so different from anything she had ever seen. They were a tear blue color and they seemed to water with tears but yet no tears were present. His face was scarred, the scars were all over his face but she did'nt find them to be ugly. Karen gave him his food and just looked at him as he walked off to his table. Moments later Karen's mom came over to Karen and said it was time to go home.

Karen was silent on the way home, she walked to her room as soon as she got home. She laid on her bed and thought about he boy with the deep blue said eyes at the orphanage. Never in her life had she seen a person with eyes as sad as the boy's eyes. She knew she had to see the boy again, she had to know what was making him sad. She was drawn to him for some reason, she wanted to talk to him. She was so deep in thought that she forgot about calling Ken tonight or eating diner. She slowly fell asleep.

#2 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-18, 17:49

Sora
So far so good. Karen...she is just a sad little girl.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#3 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-18, 17:53

Narora Senoku
*Shakes head* yes sad...

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?act=idx

#4 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-19, 00:19

Roxas
I agree with sora it is nice. And keep up the writing, and there were a few errorss, but it's the best.

Narora wrote:*Shakes head* yes sad...

Can you actually like post something intelligent to the thread, instead of spamming.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#5 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-19, 00:24

Narora Senoku
hehehe! sorry... didn't mean too...

#6 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-23, 13:54

Memory Master

Chapter 2 - Sweet, Deep Voice:

The next day Karen walked to school thinking about the scarred faced boy with the blue sad eyes. As she entered the door to the school Ken was there to greet her but she was so deep in thought that she did'nt even notice him. Ken followed her to her locker and asked, "Karen, are you alright?" Karen snapped out of her daze and responded, "Uh? Oh yeah umm....i'm fine." Ken looked worried and said, "You never called me last night." Karen gasped and said, "Oh Ken, i'm sorry. I guess I just lost track of time." Ken sighed and said, "It's okay, come on i'll walk you to biology."

Karen felt kinda bad, she was walking with Ken to her next class but yet all she could think about was another boy. When the two got to biology Ken kissed Karen and said, "I better get to math class or Mrs. Kalen will have a cow." Karen walked into the classroom and took her seat. She listened to her teacher talk, when suddenly something he said caught her attention. "Mating is a very interesting event. We alreay discussed the mating habbits of the animal kingdom but let's try discussing the mating habbits of the highschool world. Some of you ladies are impressed by muscle and strength. Some prefer charm and good character. Boys, some of you like looks and loyalty, while some prefer independence and kindness. Sometimes we think we love someone only to have another come into our life that steals our heart and..." But before th teacher could continue the bell rang.

As Karen stood up to leave, her best friend, Sara walked over to her and said, "What's wrong with you today? You've been thinking about something. Oh my God, Karen are you pregnant!?" Karen was taken back by what she said, "What!? Of course not, i'm not that type of girl! Listen, I am fine. It's nothing really." Sara sighed and said, "Alright. Meet me for lunch today, I want to know how everything is with you and Ken." Karen nodded and continued to her next class. All day the orphan boy was in her thoughts, nothing else . When school had end, Karen had taken a bus to the mall where she was meeting Sara for lunch. As she entered the mall she looked in a store and was surprised to see the orphan boy looking at a pair of jeans in a store.

She quickly ran into the store but stopped when she realised that she had nothing to say to him. She had thought about him for so long yet she hardly knew him. What if he did'nt want to talk to her? She just stood there frozen. She bowed her head to think. When she raised her head up the orphan boy was gone. She felt stupid for missing her chance to talk to him.

Sara cam up behind Karen and said, "Hey Karen, talk to me. Are you okay." Karen looked around to see people were looking at her. Karen's eyes were watering, "What's wrong with me?" She whispered to herself. Karen ran out of the mall and to a small alley between two of the stores outside. She started to cry. She felt like she had cried for hours though it had only been 5 minutes. Two men cameover to her and pulled out there knives. Karen looked afraid, she begged them to leave her alone but the two men just smiled in an evil way and ripped her shirt. She thought they were going o kill her, but she opened her eyes to see the orphan boy there before her. He was beating the crap out of the two guys, they ran away from the orphan boy.

He looked down at Karen and reached out his hand to her. Karen took his hand and he helped her up. The boy then said in a deep strong, yet the sweetest voice "You should be more careful. Goons like that prey on the weak, good thing I was here." Karen thought his voice was beautiful, so deep yet so sweet. The orphan boy turned to walk away, Karen quickly asked, "Who are you?" The boy responded, "My name is James." Karen nodded and said, "I'm Karen." The boy was gone in a moment.

Karen called Sara to pick her up. As Sara drove Karen home, Karen explained what happened and later explained to her mother and father too. Karen went to the bathroom to think, she soaked in the bubbly water of her bath and the deep tone of James' voice still rang in her head. The sweetest voice she had ever heard.

#7 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-23, 15:11

Narora Senoku
This is really good! :D im a little confused, but it is still a good chapter. i can't wait for the next Chapter! XD

#8 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-26, 12:55

Memory Master

Chapter 3 - Their First Agrument:

As Karen soaked in her bath, her parents were discussing what happened in the kitchen. Karen's mom (She's called Vanessa) looked at Karen's father (He's called Jim) and said, "Thank goodness James was there or who knows what might have happened to Karen. You know James is a patient of mine, he never talks to me. He just sits there till the session is over. Though I was informed about his past, such a sad child. No wonder he does'nt talk much, what happened to him was horrible." Jim put down his paper and asked, "So I assume James is a good kid?" Vanessa nodded and said, "Oh yes, he is a good kid. Just shy and hurt. I wish I could help him." Vanessa heard the beeping coming from the oven and said, "Good, the lasagna is ready. Karen come on down, the food is ready!"

Karen got out of her bath and dried herself with a towel before putting her pajama's on. She hates to wear a gown because she gets cold at night. She ran downstairs and into the kitchen. She sat down and her mother brought her a plate of lasagna with garlick bread and mushrooms. As Vanessa sat down to eat her own food, she asked her daughter, "Karen, are you alright?" Karen nodded and said, "Yeah, i'm fine mom. Umm....could I go with you tomorrow to the orphanage? I want to thank James personaly for saving me." Vannessa looked surprised but she nodded, "Of course sweety." Jim shook his head and said, "Now I don't know if that's a good idea. What would Ken think if he knew you were spending time with some other boy?" Karen shook her head said, "Oh he wont mind. I'm sure he's grateful to James for saving me. He understands, i'm sure he does."

Karen finished her food and ran upto her room where she slowly fell asleep thinking about James still. The next day at school, Ken was there waiting for her at the entrance. Ken looked angry, "Why did'nt you call me last night to tell me if you were okay?" Karen lightly said, "I guess I lost track of time." Ken's anger flared and he grabbed her arm so hard that his nails seeped into her skin, "Don't give me that bull shit! I'm your boyfriend, understand!?" He shouted at her. Karen looked scarred, "Ken I....." Ken squeezed her arm harder and then let go of her arm, he walked off in anger.

Karen quickly went into the school and did'nt speak to any of her friends, she was silent the whole day, she even skipped lunch. When school was over her mom picked her up, Karen tried to act like nothing happened in front of her mom. When they got to the orphanage, Karen saw James outside of the building playing his psp. For some reason seeing him made her forget about what James did earlier. She ran out of the car and over to James. He was playing Birth by Sleep on his psp with headphones in his ears. He removed his headphones and turned his game off, "Hey, your're Karen, right? How ya feeling?" Karen smiled and sat next to him, "I'm fine. I wanted to thank you again for saving me." James looked at her and said, "No problem." She loved hearing his sweet voice, but his eyes were still sad, she wanted to make them look happy.

Karen pulled out a peice of paper from her pocket, "Umm....I was wondering, if you wanted to.....go to the carnival with me this weekend." James calmly asked, "Are you asking me out?" Karen shook her head, "Oh! No, I have a boyfriend but he said he was going to go camping with his dad this weekend so I thought I could thank you by taking you to the carnival." James nodded and said, "Okay, but I am paying for it. It's not right for a girl to pay. That should be a man's job. Meet me at the pizza place down the road at 7:00 pm this saturday." Karen smiled and hugged him, "Thank you, I know we're going to have so much fun."

Karen had lunch at the orphanage with James and spent the day with him, he gave her a tour of the orphanage. Karen hugged James one more time before going home. As Karen left James looked confused, "No one has hugged me in years. She was so warm." He whispered to himself.

#9 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-26, 16:00

Narora Senoku
oooooooohhhhhhhhh! this is getting good. im a little less confused now! :DDDD Please continue writing. your really good at this! XD

#10 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-27, 15:43

Across
Needs some spelling check and capitalization corrections. ;)

#11 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-28, 09:07

it's lovely, can't wait to see the next chapter. :Wisle:

#12 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-06-29, 12:26

Memory Master

Chapter 4 - Fun House from Hell:

It was 5 minutes before 7:00 the cool saturday air blew through the town calmly. As Karen neared the Pizza place she saw James waiting for her. She smiled and said, "I'm glad you made it. So I..." But before she could continue James interrupted her, "First let me say this. I will have you home by 10:00 o'clock tonight. It's not right for us to stay out past 10 and worry your parents." Karen was surprised at how much of a gentleman he was. He seemed to have a deep moral center that kept him from doing the wrong things. This was something Karen admired greatly. James opened the car door for her and she got in on the passenger side. James got in the car next and began to drive to the carnival.

When they got to the carnival James bought their tickets and Karen thanked him. James looked at Karen and asked, "Have you eaten?" Karen shook her head and said, "No." James nodded and said, "Then let's get you something to eat. If we go on the rides first you will geat tired faster and that's not healthy."

Flash Back:

James looked to be around 12 years old. He was begging someone in a childish way that he wanted to go train, but the mystery person just said, "James, you have to eat before training. Remember that your body needs energy and this energy comes from the food that the good lord provides for us. It's not healthy and it is disrespectful to your body to not eat before training. Now come let's have breakfast."

Back to the Present:

Karen smiled and said, "Okay, I would'nt mind a corn dog." James snapped out of his daze and said, "Umm...sure okay." James bought her a corn dog and a lemonade, he bought himself a cheeseburger and fries with a lemonade. As they ate their food Karen was abit surprised that James did'nt really eat like a gentleman. In fact he seemed to eat like a starving child. It was kinda cute. She giggled and James looked confused, "What is it?" Karen giggled and said, "The way you eat. It's so cute how you can be so serious yet eat like you do." James blushed and said, "You think it's cute?" She nodded and blushed.

Once the two finished their food, they went to the roller coaster. James sat next to Karen and asked, "Don't worry, this thing is'nt that bad. Coasters are'nt that scary." Karen looked nervous though, this was her first roller coaster. The ride started moving up a big hill, when Karen looked down she clinged to James. James blushed and Karen screamed as the coaster went down the big hill and over a slump then through a loop. When the ride was finished Karen's head was buried into James' chest. She opened her eyes and said, "That was so scary, I loved it!" James smiled.

The two went on a few more rides before Karen noticed a giant panda plushy at one of the games. James saw her looking at the panda. He walked over to the booth clerk and said, "5 balls, sir?" James gave the man 5 bucks. The man smiled and said, "If you can get all 5 balls through that little hole then you can pick any prize from the top row."

Flash Back:

James looked about 13 years old, he had a rock about the size of a baseball. A man behind him, the same man from the previous flash back, said, "Now you have to get that rock through that hole in the tree. The hole is only slightly bigger than the rock. Remember you have to focus on the goal here just like you must focus on your goals in life." James nodded and closed his eyes, he threw the ball and it went right into the hole.

Back to the Present:

James threw each ball, one after the other and got all five in the hole. The man was amazed and so was Karen. James pointed the panda and said, "That one please." The man handed him the panda and James gave it to Karen. She hugged James, "Thank you."

The two got on the farris wheel next. It was getting late and Karen had fallen asleep on the ride. Her head laying on his chest. "She makes me feel warm, but why? I have'nt felt like this in years." He said to himself. When the ride was over Karen and James were walking to the exit when Karen noticed a fun house. She smiled and looked at James, "Let's go check out the fun house, please?" James shook his head, "It's almost 10 o'clock and I told you we were not staying out later than 10." Karen decided play with James a little, he brought out the child in her, "Well I guess you'll have to catch me then, James." She ran into the fun house.

James' jaw dropped. He ran after her and said, "Karen, come back this is'nt funny!" Karen looked at herself in the mirrors and thought it was funny how she could look so weird. James looked around but could'nt find Karen and he thought it was odd how no one else was in here. Karen ran into a part of the fun house where there was normal mirrors surrounding her, when she turned around she noticed the way she just came was blocked off by a mirror. She was afraid now.

All of a sudden James heard Karen scream. He shouted her name, "KAREN!!!" But no answer. He began to bust through every mirror till he got to where Karen was and was horrified by what he saw. Karen was on the floor bleeding and uncounsious. He rushed to her and dialed 911.

Last edited by Memory Master on 2009-07-17, 11:41; edited 1 time in total

#13 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-07-01, 10:46

Narora Senoku
ooooooooooohhhhhh! a cliffy! good job, it's getting better and better! XDXDXDXDXD

#14 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-07-01, 11:29

Sora
I agree, keep it up, your doing a good job. Also the story is a bit conplex

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#15 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-07-01, 13:30

Memory Master

Chapter 5 - Tears on Her Face:

The ambulance came and took Karen and James to the hospital. James had to wait in the waiting room, 30 minutes later James was called back into the emergency room. He looked at the doctor and asked, "Please tell me is she okay?" James looked like he was about to cry. The doctor nodded and said, "Yes, she will live but she did get an infection in her wound, so she will probably have flu like symptons for a week. James nodded and asked, "Can I see her?" The doctor opened the door and said, "Go ahead."

James walked into her room. She was sleeping, her skin was pale and her skin was cold. The blanket covering her was also covering her patched up wound. James lifted the blanket slightly and looked at the wound, it was obvious tha someone had stabbed her. James felt something inside him making him feel like this was his fault. He leaned over and gently kissed her lips. Then he backed away and whispered to himself. "What am I doing? She has a boyfriend and i'm just an orphan that no one wanted. Why does she make me feel like this? Why do I get angry and so bad when she get's hurt? Why!?" He said to himself."

Moments later Karen's father walked into the room and looked at James, "What did you do to my baby!!?" James shook his head, "No! I found her like this when she went into the fun house, I swear!" The doctor came in and said, "He's telling the truth, sir. This boy was trying to save your daughter when we got to the scene." Her father shook his head and said, "Thank you, James." At that moment her mother came into the room and hugged Karen, "My poor baby...oh my God!!!" She was crying.

Karen slowly opened her eyes and weakly said, "James...i'm sorry for running into the fun house. Forgive me..." With that she fell asleep again. James was about to bust out in tears. She was apologizing but he thought he should apologize for letting her get hurt. The doctor called her parents out of the room regarding some information. Leaving James alone with Karen. James sat next to her and the tears started to flow from his eyes, "Karen, don't say your're sorry. I should have protected you...this is my fault...please forgive me, Karen." He took her hand in his as his tears fell on her pale face.

Karen's parents were about to enter the room again but they decided not to when they saw James crying. They decided to let him have some time with her. Jim started to see that James really cared about Karen...maybe more than Ken did.

#16 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-07-02, 21:35

Memory Master

Chapter 6 - James' Past:

James left the hosital with a heavy heart. He felt like Karen was hurt because of him. James entered the orphanage and as he walked to his room, another boy that was a little older than him looked at James and said, "Figures you would try to kill a girl. After all you were put in a mexican prison for drug smuggling." James was angry now, "You know I was proven inoccent for that. They cleared me of all charges and caught the real drug smugglers." The older boy smiled a wicked grin and said, "Your parents did'nt think so. Even though you were proven inoccent beyond a shadow of a doubt, your parents still hated you just because you were in prison for 3 years. Even though you commited no crimes at all, your parents still hated you because you were in prison. They gave you those scars on your face. You are just a worthless outcast. How could you ever think that girl could love you? You will live alone and die alone and only your fleas will mourn you."

James was crying at this point.

Flashback:

James was 9 years old, he was playing at the beach in mexico when he saw two men carrying a box to a truck. James followed the two men and asked, "Can I help?" He was just trying to be nice. That's when the cops showed up. The two men handed James the box of pot and ran off. The cops tackled James to the ground and put handcuffs on him. He was so afraid and crying.

His parents came to see the what was going on, they tried to explain things to the police but the cops did'nt believe them. James was taking to a mexican prison. There he was beaten and forced to be a slave to the older prisoners.

Then the day came 2 years later that traumatized him. He was getting ready for bed when his cell mate, a tall muscular latino man came behind him and covered James' mouth. He removed his pants and raped James till James fell unconsious.

James was raped every night by his cell mate for the next 4 months till his cell mate was put to death. It was a week after that when he was approched by a man who was part of a cult of skilled warriors. Their leader was a wealthy man who sent his followers to prison and then brived the officials to free them later. Seeing this as his chance to escape, James became a part of the gang and even killed a pregnant women in her sleep at the prison, to prove he could kill if needed. He was given a gang tatoo and freed a week later.

The gang leader took James into his custody where he trained James to be a warrior, once the training was complete James was returned to his parents, but the gang leader's words still rang in James' head, "Once a member always a member"

James was so broken and emotionaly crushed that his eyes had turned to the sad look they were today. His parents saw James as a piece of shit from that day foreward and his father gave him his scars. It was then that they placed James into the orphanage where he currently lives now.

Back to the Present:

James walked into his room and ignored the older boy. He layed there and thought about his past and Karen. At that moment his phone rang and he picked it up. He was so happy when he heared Karen's voice. James was glad to hear that she could come home tomorrow and she wanted him to pick her up at the hospital. He promised her he would do so. With that he fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Just to make it clear, the gang leader was the man who was training James in the flash backs from the carnival chapter.

#17 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-07-08, 00:53

Memory Master

Chapter 7 - Boyfriend meets Boy of Her Dreams:

James drove to the hospital where Karen was waiting for him. When Karen got in the car she saw how sad he was. Karen asked James to drive her to the lake. James nodded but was silent all the way there. When they got to the lake, James stepped out of the car and walked to the shore. Karen followed him and asked, "James, tell me what's wrong." James decided it was time for her to know so he began to explain his life to her. James was in tears when he finished and Karen was shocked.

She wrapped her arms around him and sat with him on the sand. She let him cry on her shoulder. That's when Ken's voice could be heard from behind her saying, "You cheating bitch!" Karen turned to see Ken and he kicked her in the face. Ken spit on her and said, "I should have known you were cheating on me and with some orphan no doubt." James stood up and clenched his fist, "GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" He shouted.

Ken looked at James and laughed, "Look at you. Your face is covered in scars and you think anyone would love you?" Ken pushed James into the water and grabbed a rock, he hit James' head, knocking him out. Ken turned and ripped Karen's shirt off. He proceeded to rape her. Karen screamed for help as Ken raped her. When he was finished with her, he heard the police getting closer and ran away.

James awoke just as he cops arrived. When they saw Karen in her state they assumed that James had raped her. James shook his head and said, "No, I did'nt do this to her, I swear." James was crying. Karen was unconsious know from a head injury that Ken had given her only moments ago. James was forced into a police car, slowly in his mind the events of when he was in mexico played out in his mind. All the pain and fear inside of him started to mess with his mind.

1 hour later:

While James was transported to the police station. Karen's parent's arrived at the hospital only to discover he injury was so bad that she was now in a comma. Her mother had broke down in tears and her father rushed to the police station where he filed charges against James.

James tried to explain what happened to Karen's dad but her dad said, "You expect me to believe some orphan over a fine boy like Ken? Your're going to pay for what you did to my daughter. Your're going to jail for a long time."

For the next 5 months Karen would remain in a comma and James would remain in jail for a crime he never commited.

#18 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-07-17, 11:38

Memory Master

Chapter 8 - The boy without words:

Karen had been in her comma for 5 months, her parents believed James was the one who raped her and injured her. Little did they know it was all Ken's doing. Meanwhile James sat in a prison for rape but he was innocent. The fact that he was once again in a prison had caused James to go into a mental state of seclusion. His mind was so messed up that he could'nt speak anymore, like he was a doll just sitting there. His mind was crushed and so was his heart.

The doctors at the prison said he was not likely to ever fully recover. Meanwhile at the hospital Karen's parents were worried that Karen would never wake up. Her hands were so cold and her skin was so pale. Her dad sat next to her and held her hand. Her father knew that Karen might never wake up and he might have to give up his little girl. Her father bowed his head and began to pray as tears fell from his eyes, "God...please don't take her away from me. She's my baby and I can't handle it if she dies...please let her wake up...PLEASE!!!"

Karen slowly opened her eyes and weakly said, "D...Daddy" Her father looked at her and said, "Thank you, God." He hugged Karen and kissed her cheeks, "Honey, thank God you're okay!" Karen's mom came in and hugged Karen, "Oh sweet heart, we thought we lost you. You've been in a comma for 5 months." Karen weakly asked, "Where's James?" Her father shook his head and said, "Don't worry, that monster is in prison and he can't hurt you any..." Karen interrupted him, "WHAT!? No, daddy he did'nt do it! Ken was the one who raped me, James was trying to save me!"

Karen's dad stepped back and said, "Ken? But Ken made good grades, he was an honor student...he was...he did it? Oh no...what have I done?" Karen shouted, "GET JAMES OUT OF PRISON NOW!!!" Karen's mom rushed to a phone and was able to get James out of prison. The police took James to the hospital to see Karen while many other police officers surrounded Ken's house.

Karen was saddened by James' condition. He did'nt say a word, he was inactive. "James...." Tears began to flow from her eyes. She hugged James close to her, "It's okay...i'm here. I promise you I wont let anything like this happen to you again...I love you, James." Karen looked at her father and said in a cold tone, "I can never forgive you for this. You ruined his mind and I will never forgive you for doing this to him."

Her father just left the room and broke down in tears, "I ruined that boy. I crushed him mentaly because I sent him to prison. It's all my fault...." Meanwhile at Ken's house, his parents were arrested but the police were now concerned because Ken was no where to be found. He was missing.

#19 Re: The Orphan Boy on 2009-08-04, 16:45

Narora Senoku
Again not bad. keep up the good work! :D :XD: :Ahh: :yea:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here