• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something not adding up

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Something not adding up on 2009-05-31, 23:22

Across
Ok, i was thinking about the strart of KH2 ( the strart for me is until you leave TT in the Gummy ship) and i asked a few questions to myself:
1- Roxas was in a virtual TT? : yes!
2-Sora was in the virtual TT? : dunno, i think so.
Why Roxas gets absorved when he sees Sora and not when he wants like Naminé? : well, dunno maybi because that Riku and DIZ forced the fusion? myaby Roxas can't do the fusion when he wants like Kairy and Naminé ? Dunno
3-You need that beam Machine or the corridors of Darkness to get how of the Virtual TT : yes!

Now i've a major question, if Sora and Roxas were in the Virtual TT how did Sora got out of there to the real TT without using the corridors of darkness and the beam machine ???

That is basicly what doesn't make sence to me ...
Coment please, this isn't a theory is a question so if you can answer it please answer

#2 Re: Something not adding up on 2009-06-01, 06:52

Sora
Roxas by the time he saw Sora was mentally broken. He had everything he ever wanted in the virtual TLTW, only to have it taken away from him in the cruelest manner imaginable. He then regained his Memories from the Organization, only to have to go head to head with his best friend for a year or so.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#3 Re: Something not adding up on 2009-06-01, 21:23

Noctis
Remember he used the keyblade to get out the real TT and was transfer to the fake one, in order to get to the Realm of Dark in that lab room.

#4 Re: Something not adding up on 2009-06-03, 07:08

SQEX
gfx team
Also, Sora was transported by that laser thingy and left HPO there, and they went to the Darkness(well Fake TT) and used that dark portal to TWTNW.

#5 Re: Something not adding up on 2009-06-14, 08:31

Sora
Sandy wrote:Remember he used the keyblade to get out the real TT and was transfer to the fake one, in order to get to the Realm of Dark in that lab room.
He didn't use his kebylade to get out, he use to corridor or that organization portal to get out.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#6 Re: Something not adding up on 2009-06-19, 00:14

Roxas
Sandy wrote:Remember he used the keyblade to get out the real TT and was transfer to the fake one, in order to get to the Realm of Dark in that lab room.

Right, but how was he able to get out of both while not reversing the worlds.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#7 Re: Something not adding up on 2009-06-21, 19:36

Across
Plasmos wrote:Also, Sora was transported by that laser thingy and left HPO there, and they went to the Darkness(well Fake TT) and used that dark portal to TWTNW.

Ahh I see.
I was replaying KH2 and I didn't see that part, but now I remember when Hayner and Pence bringing him back to the Mansion and then he was transported into the signal light.

#8 Re: Something not adding up on 2009-06-28, 10:23

DragonSeeker
Sora was there, and left.

/thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here