• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

What books are you Reading?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2010-02-12, 11:01

SQEX
gfx team
Currently reading 'The New Moon`

#27 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2010-02-12, 19:22

Kairi
just stated "Rumors" by Anna Godberson yesterday

#28 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2010-02-14, 12:35

Sora
Damn, everyone reading New Moon? :wth: that can't be.

Hmm, currently reading the birth by sleep spoilers. lol

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#29 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2010-02-14, 18:21

L'arc en ciel
Admin
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

#30 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2010-02-23, 19:58

Narora Senoku
The Keys to The Kingdom Series - Garith Nix XD awesome series it relates to KH so much its not even funny ^^

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?act=idx

#31 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-04, 13:34

xion,
Site Staff
Reading Breaking Dawn only because I already seen the movie and the book describes it more in depth.

#32 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-06, 23:59

L'arc en ciel
Admin
I've been reading some David Sedaris books. And when I say i've been reading, I mean i finished one and started another (I don't normally read anyway :P) Anyone a fan?

#33 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-07, 16:30

Narora Senoku
Can't say I’ve heard of it Nami. Wazit about?

(so I’m not off topic) I've recently gotten interested in 'The Last Apprentice/The Spooks Apprentice' (American Title/European Title) series, and the 'Artemis Fowl' series.

#34 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-07, 19:25

nova
Currently Reading Things Fall Apart. it's an award winning african book, and I love it.

#35 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-07, 19:31

L'arc en ciel
Admin
@Narora Senoku wrote:Can't say I’ve heard of it Nami. Wazit about?

(so I’m not off topic) I've recently gotten interested in 'The Last Apprentice/The Spooks Apprentice' (American Title/European Title) series, and the 'Artemis Fowl' series.

Ah yeah, I've heard of both of those series, but never read them :/ tell me what you think!
Also, Sedaris I think is a comedian as well. He's super funny, and his life seems so awesome xD I read his book Me Talk Pretty One Day, and it's basically just a montage of these crazy life stories, most of the time in Paris

#36 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-08, 16:38

Narora Senoku
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:
@Narora Senoku wrote:Can't say I’ve heard of it Nami. Wazit about?

Ah yeah, I've heard of both of those series, but never read them :/ tell me what you think!
Also, Sedaris I think is a comedian as well. He's super funny, and his life seems so awesome xD I read his book Me Talk Pretty One Day, and it's basically just a montage of these crazy life stories, most of the time in Paris

They aren't to bad, mostly about otherworldly things. Boggarts, Witches, The Devil, set in the middle ages. And the other is more modern, but deals with a 10-15 year old boy (throughout the books he ages) that learns of the Fairy city below them and meets a female fairy cop. From then on, they seem to have a shit-load of adventures...

#37 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-08, 16:59

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Haha cool, I havent read a super fantasy-filled book like those in a while....last one I remember reading was the Mortal Instruments series (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass) if you've heard of them :P

#38 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2011-12-08, 17:13

Across
A good book to read is "Dress your family in dinlimbe and corded " amazing book.

#39 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-01-06, 13:04

Cameron
I'm not actually reading any books at the moment (or, well, like a page now and then, very slowly), but I've got two books that I have started and never finished.

The first one is Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts - it's a nice fantasy story about a sorcerer who's thrown to the future to gather warriors against a vampire goddess, and so on. The story is quite good, actually, but there's way too much romantic scenes and elements for my tastes. I usually like more in fantasy themes that it's full of lore and action, not romantic suppers in the candlelight. I've got to finish the book someday, but... gah.

The other one is legendary J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. I've read it for few hours, but stopped eventually because I'm not that much of a reader, and the text is kinda heavy.

#40 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-01-31, 14:30

cyberman
currently reading

Breaking Dawn

Lighting Shadow

Arthur Days Out

#41 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-01-31, 16:10

LC1121
I'm currently reading The Hunger Games (got to see what all the hype is about) and Percy Jackson and the Olympians (saw the movie and loved it some I'm continuing with the book series)

#42 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-02-06, 12:57

nova
@LC1121 wrote:I'm currently reading The Hunger Games (got to see what all the hype is about) and Percy Jackson and the Olympians (saw the movie and loved it some I'm continuing with the book series)

loved the movie to Percy & the Olympians book. Typically I love the books instead because there go more in depth and I just finished reading that book 3 weeks ago.

#43 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-09-21, 12:49

Balthier
Reading vampire diaries good book so far

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#44 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-09-25, 03:11

risingfalls
Dawn of the Spirit - TL Wrights. great book if you are into fiction and mysteries.

#45 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-10-17, 13:09

Across
Things Fall Apart

A school assignment ;/

#46 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-10-23, 13:44

risingfalls
Currently reading Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files

#47 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2012-10-28, 19:38

xurasim
Site Staff
The Emperor's Soul

It's about a story When Shai is caught replacing the Moon Scepter with her nearly flawless forgery, she must bargain for her life. An assassin has left the Emperor Ashravan without consciousness, a circumstance concealed only by the death of his wife. If the emperor does not emerge after his hundred-day mourning period, the rule of the Heritage Faction will be forfeit and the empire will fall into chaos.
Shai is given an impossible task: to create--to Forge--a new soul for the emperor in less than one hundred days. But her soul-Forgery is considered an abomination by her captors. She is confined to a tiny, dirty chamber, guarded by a man who hates her, spied upon by politicians, and trapped behind a door sealed in her own blood. Shai's only possible ally is the emperor's most loyal councillor, Gaotona, who struggles to understand her true talent.

Time is running out for Shai. Forging, while deducing the motivations of her captors, she needs a perfect plan to escape...

#48 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2013-03-03, 07:27

R O I
Currently reading "The Night Lown Air" Fascinating book. heartlove;

#49 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2013-03-17, 10:23

Sora
Reading "The Nightmare Before Christmas" only because I haven't read the book addition, only watch the Movie sequel. :P

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#50 Re: What books are you Reading? on 2013-03-20, 13:09

Balthier
'The Great Wizard of Oz' haven't watched the movie yet, but I'm hoping it's as good as the movie.

http://khsite.0forum.biz
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here