• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay Right's Debate

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-06-07, 10:28

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
The problem I see is, that what rights will the have once it's illegal?

#27 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-08-06, 11:54

TokyoMonkey
avatar
Member
What will happen will gay people get rights?

The world will end? North Korea will evade?

http://www.facebook.com

#28 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-08-06, 22:57

Sora
avatar
Member
Yes it will, because nobody likes gays, so I say no to the marriage.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#29 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-08-06, 23:14

TokyoMonkey
avatar
Member
How so? A Human is A Human. We are given three inalienable rights, and their is nohing anybody can do to take that away.

http://www.facebook.com

#30 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-08-08, 00:27

Churi
avatar
Admin
Sora shut up. That doesnt even make sense. I'm not gay though I dont hate them there just a bit ugh.

http://www.khsite.net

#31 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-08-08, 14:33

Sora
avatar
Member
ƒ`Lü×, wrote:Sora shut up. That doesnt even make sense. I'm not gay though I dont hate them there just a bit ugh.

:/ Murp. Well not everyone likes them so it counts fair enough. So I don't like gay rights because it's not right. And everyone likes hem :P yaa

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#32 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-08-08, 22:51

`black
avatar
Admin
Regardless, "GAYS" shouldn't be classified as a hate, because what if you when that situation then the fault would be on you. Also Sora stop spamming. I'm tired of deleting your posts.

http://www.khsite.net

#33 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-08-29, 08:41

Sora
avatar
Member
Silentaura wrote:Regardless, "GAYS" shouldn't be classified as a hate, because what if you when that situation then the fault would be on you. Also Sora stop spamming. I'm tired of deleting your posts.
I clearly don't see why not, if they all will be treated as a GAY, it makes no different. Apparently once you step into that stage your now in danger for criticism.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#34 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-10-12, 15:55

Moxie
avatar
Member
@Sora wrote:
Silentaura wrote:Regardless, "GAYS" shouldn't be classified as a hate, because what if you when that situation then the fault would be on you. Also Sora stop spamming. I'm tired of deleting your posts.
I clearly don't see why not, if they all will be treated as a GAY, it makes no different. Apparently once you step into that stage your now in danger for criticism.

YOu may as well be emplying that the moment you 'come out of the closet' you just have to put up with the critisisum that follows. Like being gay is something unavoidable and annoying and has every right to be looked down on like a zit or something. Thats word vomit right there.
People have their beliefs and they have their rights to believe what they want to. Its not up to you to say that someone has every right to be critisized and looked down on because of their sexual orientation. Its wrong.
If everyone looked at the minorities as a curse then where would this country be? I could say anything from "That shirt is so gay." to "That shirt is so Mormon." to "That Sora man is such a dumbass" and it offends someone so why is "Gay" accptable and the other minorities not.

#35 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-10-13, 07:05

Riku
avatar
Member
i'm ok with the gay rights and i agree that they must have the same rights like any other but i disagree with the rights in army...how its suppose a gay protect an army or at least one soldier if he isnt hard eh??? or imagine the time which a gay must kill someone...he will cy lol :P....if my comander was gay i would quit the army and i dont change decision about that...but for anything else im ok

http://timescon.blogspot.com/

#36 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-10-13, 12:19

Moxie
avatar
Member
Way to cliche it up there bud. Thats like saying that a woman cant be in the army because she cant aim a gun or would 'cry lol :p' when she killed someone. Taking a life is hard for any sane person wether you are male, female, or anything. Point is, its not the governement's decision what people want to do with their personal lives. If a gay guy wants to be in the army thats his decision not yours to make and it's not Barrak Obama's decision either.
For someone to be interested in same gender wether or not you or I agree with it, should not interferre with the way our government works for the simple fact that its called freedom of expression or whatever its in the constitution look it up sometime.

#37 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-10-13, 12:38

Riku
avatar
Member
you didnt understand what i want to say...i cant say it in english...a woman can be very hard person...but a gay cant...nuh, i will not try to explain because i will end in 10 years if i say my whole think...the point is that i dont like gays in army as comanders...thats my finaly decission...but i dont have with gays or lesbians

http://timescon.blogspot.com/

#38 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2009-12-13, 17:08

spice
avatar
gfx team
Either way gays will and should always have equal rights as straights because it's just sexuality not a religion, so why is there even a big fuss about it? Not only that if my commander way gay, I would quit because he is not my concern nor my friends, that is his business.

#39 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2010-01-16, 14:26

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
I want to bring this topic back up.

So far they are still trying to make it alright for the same sex to be married in Washington DC. That's if the congress allows the bill to pass. I certainly hope it doesn't because it may risk the changes of aids populating within the United States.

#40 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-01-03, 07:29

Sgt. Pepper
avatar
Member
Moogle12 wrote:I want to bring this topic back up.

So far they are still trying to make it alright for the same sex to be married in Washington DC. That's if the congress allows the bill to pass. I certainly hope it doesn't because it may risk the changes of aids populating within the United States.

Well they already passed that so you're a little late on that one. I believe in equal rights, just as long as they do not try anything on me. I'm all game. Everyone deserves someone.

#41 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-01-03, 12:58

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
I do not hate gay people nor do I support any attempts to legally discriminate against them. In other words, this post is pure snark aimed at the idiocy of the bigots who think that “CIVILIZATION ITSELF!!!!!” will end if gay people are afforded the same rights and privileges we straight people enjoy.

#42 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-01-06, 20:10

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
Plasmos wrote:I do not hate gay people nor do I support any attempts to legally discriminate against them. In other words, this post is pure snark aimed at the idiocy of the bigots who think that “CIVILIZATION ITSELF!!!!!” will end if gay people are afforded the same rights and privileges we straight people enjoy.

I definitely agree. I also wanted to make a comment in terms of the religious (Christian) views against homosexuality.

So I'm going to talk about the point of view from the more rational Christians - NOT the "god hates fags" type who actually destroy our reputation. There are enough members of my (Christian) family who are indifferent to the gay marriage situation (mostly males, oddly enough). I'm not very intense in my religion, so I won't be quoting any bible verses or anything like that. What I do know is that since being gay, and specifically with marriage, does involve "violating" the "pure" marriage/tradition that God set between a man and woman, and so it would mostly be regarded as sinful.

The awkward part is when a child of a Christian family is born gay. Then there's an argument of whether that's possible, or if you grow into the preference. Either way, the statement "God created them that way" puts some intense members of my family in a bind. They do believe in being true to who you are and not letting people change you, so would they forcibly try to remove the natural tendency that's also always been a part of human nature since medieval times?

Anyways, no one in my family's had to deal with this, but I for one, being in this generation where gays are becoming more accepted, and also living in an environment jack full of them- absolutely support their having equal rights. For those nonreligious and religious, the issue nowadays is simply - as Plasmos said - idiotic IMO.



#43 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-01-08, 20:41

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
Also a little fun facts for those who are against homosexuality.

The American Psychological Association supports the action taken on December 15, 1973, by the American Psychiatric Association, removing homosexuality from that Association's official list of mental disorders. The American Psychological Association therefore adopts the following resolution:

Homosexuality per se implies no impairment in judgement, stability, reliability, or general social and vocational capabilities; Further, the American Psychological Association urges all mental health professionals to take the lead in removing the stigma of mental illness that has long been associated with homosexual orientations.Regarding discrimination against homosexuals, the American Psychological Association adopts the following resolution concerning their civil and legal rights:

The American Psychological Association deplores all public and private discrimination in such areas as employment, housing, public accommodation, and licensing against those who engage in or have engaged in homosexual activities and declares that no burden of proof of such judgement, capacity, or reliability shall be placed upon these individuals greater than that imposed on any other persons. Further, the American Psychological Association supports and urges the enactment of civil rights legislation at the local, and state and federal level that would offer citizens who engage in acts of homosexuality the same protections now guaranteed to others on the basis of race, creed, color, etc. Further, the American Psychological Association supports and urges the repeal of all discriminatory legislation singling out homosexual acts by consenting adults in private.

#44 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-01-28, 10:18

risingfalls
avatar
Member
gays havve no rights in the use, they want to do whatever it is that they feel.

#45 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-05-30, 14:47

spice
avatar
gfx team
@risingfalls wrote:gays havve no rights in the use, they want to do whatever it is that they feel.
Um what? grammar please, and gays/homosexual (which is the right use of term) are starting to have rights all around the world, the government is starting to see that they are people just like us who pay taxes, and bills, who deserve the same happiness as straight/heterosexual people. I believe DC/MD was the first place they received the "same sex" marriage law if I'm right, don't quote me but I'm sure of it, then it moved to california, then mississippi. The only place that will have that law is TEXAS.

#46 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-06-03, 03:14

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
Elegant Dawn wrote:
@risingfalls wrote:gays havve no rights in the use, they want to do whatever it is that they feel.
Um what? grammar please, and gays/homosexual (which is the right use of term) are starting to have rights all around the world, the government is starting to see that they are people just like us who pay taxes, and bills, who deserve the same happiness as straight/heterosexual people. I believe DC/MD was the first place they received the "same sex" marriage law if I'm right, don't quote me but I'm sure of it, then it moved to california, then mississippi. The only place that will have that law is TEXAS.

I agree. Even though that they are entitle to be whoever they please in some way shape or form it still messes up the balance of nature. Without mother and father there will be no new born era's within our lives. Though I still respect them nonetheless, but it's vital to ensure that they do continue to pay there taxes and all the norms that society does.

#47 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-09-21, 13:31

Trigger
avatar
Member
We really shouldn't use the term "gays" rather homosexual is the key definition of "same sexual preference". Even though they are entitle to like whomever, homosexuals still need to abide by the government rules. Seeing the government is not runned based off religion but instead justice of the people.

#48 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-09-29, 04:18

cyberman
avatar
Member
@Trigger wrote:We really shouldn't use the term "gays" rather homosexual is the key definition of "same sexual preference". Even though they are entitle to like whomever, homosexuals still need to abide by the government rules. Seeing the government is not runned based off religion but instead justice of the people.

Agreed. But look at it this way, homosexuals view anything that isn't in agreement with them as a threat or homophobic and I find that strange because anytime the government in forces rules upon them they usually go on strike or sign a petition. Just like the chick-fil-a incident that recently occurred.

#49 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-10-03, 15:49

♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠

Member
There are many conflicting things when it comes to "gays" and "Christianity". People always tend to just say that it is a sin, and end it right there. But if we are going to make references to the bible, it also says he loves all of his children and we should treat others the way we would want to be treated.

People should have rights. Gay, straight, white, black, it doesn't matter because we are all people when it comes down to it and that is what our rights should be based off of. Two PEOPLE want to get married, that's cool. Go for it, that is how it should be. Considering the laws that are against it are made by 80 year olds that don't even know how to spell the word homosexual, they need to be revised.

For the record I am straight, I just hate when people get treated poorly.

#50 Re: Gay Right's Debate on 2012-10-05, 00:48

cyberman
avatar
Member
[quote="Zex56_0"]
@♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ wrote:There are many conflicting things when it comes to "gays" and "Christianity". People always tend to just say that it is a sin, and end it right there.
Not only that but no sin is bigger than the other, but it seems as if they focus more about you're sexuality than other important sinful reckons.

But if we are going to make references to the bible, it also says he loves all of his children and we should treat others the way we would want to be treated.
But see, not everybody is a child of god to be frank, we loves everybody yes, but not everybody is born again, goes to church, or is a child of god.

Two PEOPLE want to get married, that's cool. Go for it, that is how it should be.
Too bad the government and the Christianity's can't feel the same way.

Considering the laws that are against it.[\quote]
Last time I checked in certain states it is legal to get married for same sex, the are currently pushing the bill/law for every state currently, except TEXAS I know for sure.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here