• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultimate Action (prologue & chapter 1)

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saraxos
This is a bit of a rough draft so, bear with me.
_______

The year is 2016. About 30 years ago, scientists tried to fix the apparent threat of global warming by adjusting Earth’s magnetic fields carefully so they would move the Earth to a new distance from the sun.

Their plan was that the Ozone layer would receive a bit less sunlight and there would be less radiation. As they mined for the magnetic material at the North and South magnetic poles, they kept finding nothing except once, someone collected a rock and as he tried splitting it in half, a fiery spring came out. The miner described it in the shape of a bird. The government passed it as an explosion and admitted the miner into an asylum.

Then, just when all hope was lost, they found magnets, magnets as strong as 10 of the most powerful electromagnets, and only about the size of a dictionary. The construction began on a structure that could stand up against the force of such strong magnetic forces. They made it with absolutely no metal, at both poles, and the East and West equivalent of poles.

In the process of adjusting the poles, something went horribly wrong, and Earth’s axis completely flipped, putting the North and South poles on the equator, and parts of the former equator became the new poles. Magnetic waves overloaded all computers, causing major loss of life due to mechanical failure, rapid climate shift destroyed most plant life, and as a result, most wildlife and almost all humans. Thousands of miles around the Magnetic Reactors, all metal was swept toward the reactors, causing a black hole-like effect. This is known as the Catastrophe.

Gradually magnetic waves wore off, and humans rebuilt their civilization and found and duplicated their technology, and as Antarctica thawed, very small amounts of a special metal, similar to the magnets and the fire-filled stone, were found. It was called Elemental Metal.

People made mostly weapons out of this, for whatever was made out of it could control an element, and most was taken by the government. People began to steal this metal from the government and make their own weapons; swords were made, and it was discovered that they were more powerful than guns (although there were also bullets made from elemental metal), people made armor, and discovered that it was immensely strong and could control the element without a weapon. However; the armor owners also had the swords.

The government was worried that if too much elemental metal was stolen, there would be a powerful uprising in which the rebels would have all the elemental metal, so the government turned all their metal over to a weapons company named Saraxos, for safe keeping.

Eventually, Scientists found out what gave Elemental Metal its element: elemental metal is forged in volcanoes among the element it contains (regular volcanoes, underwater volcanoes, volcanoes surrounded by ice, etc.). When the metal liquefies, it absorbs some of the element, and when it dries, it retains it. Only the person who made the sword, or the descendants of that person, can use the sword.

Many of the Elemental swords were confiscated by Saraxos and were destroyed. Now Saraxos has become drunk with power and has risen up and overthrown the government, after exhausting them of soldiers, and craving world domination, has drafted citizens to join their army.

Fighting alongside the army is the Firebirds, a special force of elite soldiers. About 20 years ago, Saraxos made a combat robot called SENTRI. It was a failure because the robot was unstable and poorly designed. Saraxos focused on making armor after the failure. 9 years ago, they tried again to make an elite combat robot. They made two, called Sentri and Sentinel. Since then they have made more and enlisted them in Firebird. Also in Firebird are elite soldiers wearing robot-like armor.

Some of the Firebirds have been killed, some revolted. Most of the revolting Firebirds have either joined or are looking for The Defending Force, an underground army made of volunteers wanting to drive away Saraxos. The Defending force has helped immensely and has a great advantage, but Saraxos also has this advantage- the leader of the Saraxos army and the leader of the Defending Force both have Element Swords.
________
Chapter 1
________

Aston backed further into the shadows. He was being hunted by an army, and he didn’t blame them. He and his friends, Jasen and Tsunami, helped lead the Defending Force. Aston helped lead with his great fighting skills that he knew, and he fought with possibly the hardest weapon ever made, Jasen was automatically a leader because he held the only true Elemental Sword in the army, and Tsunami was particularly useful considering she knew all the Saraxos buildings front and back because she was the daughter of Destro, the leader of Saraxos. His real name was Robert Storm, but he needed to go anonymous because he used to lead the Defending Force, but then went on to Saraxos because he was mad at the Defending Force for some reason.

Aston was making his way towards a building that Jasen broke in to in order to find a piece of rare elemental metal. It was about 1:00 AM. Lately Discovery had become more desolate. It used to be swarming with people at night, which comes from being the largest city in the world, but nobody felt safe to go out after the army invaded. On top of this, Discovery had extremely dark nights and there were Falcons, Saraxos soldiers, patrolling almost everywhere.

Aston’s phone rang. “OK, where do I get in?” asked Jasen from the other line.

“Let me climb up this building so I can see.” Aston replied.

He put on his climbing gloves and climbed the building. His climbing gloves were tire-quality rubber with tiny blades for gripping surfaces.

“You see the door on the right side of the building?” Aston asked, “That’s where we’re aiming for. First, go into the security office and scorch the system, then use the door. I’ll meet you in the alley behind the building when you’re done. If you need help, call me…”

“What about Tsunami?” Jasen asked.

“She’s using the roof entrance and frying the security systems up there. She’ll check the upper floors, and you’ll check the lower floors.” Aston replied. Aston began his trip to the alley behind the building.

His phone rang again. “It’s not here!” Jasen said. “Okay, tell Tsunami to wait in there and tell her you’ll send a signal if we need help. Meanwhile, you wait by the planned door. I’ll send you a signal if I need help,” Aston replied.

He continued his trip to the alley “Come out, and this will be easier for me,” said someone in the alley across the street. “The night can’t get darker or more desolate.”

Aston knew who was in the alley. It was Sentinel, the elite soldier that guarded Destro, the leader of the weapons company. Aston was one of the few people who knew that Sentinel was really a robot, though most people figured it because of his lack of mercy.

Well, if Sentinel's here, Destro can't be too far behind, Aston thought.

“Fight and die!” Sentinel shouted. He pulled out his Triblade, his feared three-bladed sword. The sword was said to be able to launch each of its blades. Aston pulled out Destiny, his weapon made from elemental flex metal. Some said it was a sword, but they were sometimes wrong. It had two blades, a gun in one of them, and a handle in the middle. The blades could be adjusted to the angle right for the job, and thanks to the elemental flex metal, Aston could combine the blades into one.

Sentinel lunged. Aston just moved out of the way. Sentinel shot one of his blades at Aston. It closely missed him. Aston shot at Sentinel. Sentinel hid in the shadows. Aston popped up a sight, a flashlight, and a laser targeter on Destiny. Sentinel wasn’t there. He quickly retracted the extras on Destiny and raised the blade to the sky. He just deflected Sentinel falling from a wall of a building. He had retrieved his third blade and fused them into one. Apparently, the Triblade was made of Flex elemental metal too. Aston fused Destiny into one sword. Sentinel put up his blade. Aston attacked.

He blocked a blow, than another. He tore Destiny into two swords. Sentinel split his blade, separated one, and held it. He launched another at Aston, and then when Aston was still stunned, attacked. He knocked one of the Destiny Blades out of Aston’s hand. Aston fought as hard as he could and got back the blade. He fused Destiny into a shuriken-like shape and threw it at Sentinel it hit him and knocked off part of his helmet, exposing a face underneath.

Amazing what those scientists can do to robots, Aston thought.

He picked up the blade that Sentinel threw at him. It melted away and solidified on the ground. Aston had forgotten that it was elemental metal. He ran towards Destiny, wielding a knife that he kept on his belt. He picked up Destiny and made it into a double-sided sword. He charged at Sentinel, who jumped on a balcony of a house and pulled two machine pistols from his back.

Aston made Destiny into a shield, opened the gun compartment on and took out a pistol. Aston and Sentinel exchanged fire. Sentinel just wouldn’t run out of ammo, but when he finally reloaded, Aston threw his knife at him and knocked the gun out of his hand. Aston then took the opportunity to attack. He made Destiny back into a double-sided sword and climbed the building.

Sentinel was ready. Aston tried to stab him, but his armor was too strong. They kept fighting. The battle only lasted a few minutes, but it seemed like days. Aston could tell that Sentinel was wearing down, but he somehow got pushed into a corner, the worst possible corner at the worst possible time. Sentinel had called in Falcons which were now blocking of the alley, but they weren’t his reinforcements, they were Falcons that had come in to control a different situation.

“There’s Jasen setting off alarms again,” Aston muttered to himself, and quickly shot three Falcons.

He ran through the seemingly endless wall of soldiers, cutting through to get to Sentinel, who had moved to the other side of the street. He reached Sentinel and had Destiny ready to kill when suddenly, a voice said, “Having fun, Sentinel?” Aston put his guard down.

“Wh…Why are you here?” breathed Sentinel as he kicked Aston to the ground.

“There’s been a break-in.” said Destro.

The Falcons raised their guns.

“Hold your fire, this is an enemy, but not the thief” ordered Destro.

“I would thank you, but it wouldn’t go over well with Jasen,” replied Aston as Sentinel restrained him.

Just then, the building behind them exploded. Aston managed to free himself. Jasen leaped out, Firesword ablaze.

“Fire!” commanded Destro, powered up his Thundersword, and attacked Jasen.

Jasen replied with a stab of flame, but Destro had armor made from Elemental Metal. Jasen did too, but he didn’t bring it because it was too heavy. Destro knocked the Firesword out of Jasen’s hand, but Jasen had a piece of elemental metal placed inside of him when he was shot by a fire elemental bullet (the only reason he didn’t die was because he accidentally shot himself with his father’s gun.) He could shoot fire out of his hand, but he only did it when completely necessary because it still burned. It didn’t compromise his fighting though because he was used to the burning. His sword had a slight burn to the handle.

He shot a ball of fire at Destro, but it only distracted him, but long enough for Jasen to get the Firesword. He swung the sword at Destro, and he blocked it. They backed away from each other and simultaneously shot elements through their swords, creating a wall of fire and lightning.

“Why are you here if the object we were looking for wasn’t in the building?” Jasen asked Destro through the wall of elements. “We figured we could stop you before you found it,” Destro replied, “and it was in the building, just hidden.”

Sentinel pulled out a small remote. “Invisible,” Sentinel said, looking proud of himself, “and all this is about a pack of bullets.”

“Elemental bullets,” Aston corrected him and shot four Falcons, “Ice Elemental bullets.”

Destro looked surprised. The wall then died down. The remaining falcons suddenly fell, dead, shot by an unseen sniper. Good job, Tsunami, Jacen thought to himself.

Destro and Sentinel looked around, especially Sentinel, who was vulnerable because his helmet was damaged. A Falcon sneaked behind Jacen. He was sliced by a sword with two protruding axe blades, the DualAxe. There was Tsunami, in full armor, including helmet (Destro thought she died in a car accident with her sister who might actually be dead.)

“Three to one tired robot,” she said, “and a man fighting an opponent he could easily beat 30 years ago, but now… The Defending Force has your radio jammed so you can’t call for backup, so you should probably escape before we kill you.”

Sentinel ran at Tsunami with his Triblade. Tsunami nonchalantly knocked him back with her DualAxe. Jasen laughed. Tsunami didn’t look strong, but she was.

“Who are you?” Destro asked.

“Someone who believes you can change back,” Tsunami replied, “even though you’ve been through so much suffering.”

An armed Lamborghini Diablo drove in, guns pointed. Destro and Sentinel got in. It sped down a road, wings and jets popped out, and it flew away.

“Man, I want one of those,” Jasen said in awe.

“It’s not as fun as it looks,” Aston said, “You have to know how to fly a plane first.”

“Why, you had one?” Jasen asked.

“It’s standard issue for Firebirds.”

Aston replied. Aston used to be a Firebird. Aston sighed,“This entire mission was for nothing.”

“Not really,” said Tsunami. She took off her helmet and took out an ice-covered package.

“It may have been invisible,” she said, “but it was still vulnerable to sonar.”

“How did I not think of that?” Jasen muttered.

“You do know why these are so important, do you?” Tsunami asked, “Pure ice elemental metal is rare, or at least hard to find because it blended in with the rest of the ice when elemental metal was discovered, and when Saraxos finished off the glaciers, it mixed with water elemental metal…”

“What does that make, cold water metal?” Jasen interrupted.

Aston laughed sarcastically.

“Actually it does,” Tsunami said, “but anyway, it means a lot to Destro because my sister had an Icesword and ice armor.”

“Let’s get this back to 18,” Aston said.

18 was the name of the Defending Force headquarters because it was 18 city blocks from the Saraxos headquarters.

“I bet you’re gonna test those bullets for fingerprints,” Jasen said to Tsunami.

“Yes,” she replied softly.

Last edited by Saraxos on 2009-02-18, 21:48; edited 1 time in total

http://www.youtube.com/meerkat006
Churi
Admin
I really liked the story, to me it's far more better than anyone elses here. 10 points. I'm waiting for chapter 2 whenever.

http://www.khsite.net
Sora
I agree with Reisen, this is good. But what was the last part about.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

=DD it's wonderful, keep it up. :...:

Saraxos
Sora wrote:. But what was the last part about.
what do you mean?

Saraxos wrote:
Sora wrote:. But what was the last part about.
what do you mean?
I think he means the link.

risingfalls
It looks good, make sure you use speeling check as well.

Saraxos
risingfalls wrote:It looks good, make sure you use speeling check as well.
I did (of course some things are misspelled intentionally)

Balthier
Hmm, did you make this up as you went with it.?

http://khsite.0forum.biz
Saraxos
Sora The Key wrote:Hmm, did you make this up as you went with it.?
I had a lot of ideas and I just filled in the gaps.

Churi
Admin
Saraxos wrote:

That's very creative, nice.

http://www.khsite.net
Saraxos
Reisen wrote:
Saraxos wrote:

That's very creative, nice.
thanx.
I'm working on chapter 2
it could take a while...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here