• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unbirths = Nobdies

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-01-15, 22:23

Guest

Guest
unbirths are supposely connected to Nobodies by the vessel.


Nobodies can't feel emotion, they can only pretend to act as if they do.


But what about unbirths, do they to can't feel emotion?

#2 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-01-18, 20:26

Roxas
avatar
Member
I think Unbirths are just shadows, that don't have either a Heart or a Vessel. Sadly.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-01-18, 20:44

Sora
avatar
Member
No just no, somebody close this thread.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#4 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-02-06, 16:08

Guest

Guest
I agree, they could be shadows, unless there nothingness.
Sora wrote:No just no, somebody close this thread.
No.

#5 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-02-15, 09:07

Roxas
avatar
Member
Kairi wrote:I agree, they could be shadows, unless there nothingness.
Sora wrote:No just no, somebody close this thread.
No.

Yes they could, or maybe there memories also. Because MX did say that he lost his, so maybe they went to the unbirths and that's how they were made. By feeding off of memories.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#6 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-06-07, 19:48

Death

Member
Roxas wrote:
Kairi wrote:I agree, they could be shadows, unless there nothingness.
Sora wrote:No just no, somebody close this thread.
No.

Yes they could, or maybe there memories also. Because MX did say that he lost his, so maybe they went to the unbirths and that's how they were made. By feeding off of memories.

To feed you must first exist.

So they could be formed by memories, though myself, i think they are made from ones Soul and Heart

#7 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-06-07, 22:00

Sora
avatar
Member
AbstracTheory wrote:
Roxas wrote:
Kairi wrote:I agree, they could be shadows, unless there nothingness.
Sora wrote:No just no, somebody close this thread.
No.

Yes they could, or maybe there memories also. Because MX did say that he lost his, so maybe they went to the unbirths and that's how they were made. By feeding off of memories.

To feed you must first exist.

So they could be formed by memories, though myself, i think they are made from ones Soul and Heart

"To feed you must exist" ?

What? How and when did this come to be established?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#8 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-06-07, 22:41

Death

Member
Sora wrote:
AbstracTheory wrote:
Roxas wrote:
Kairi wrote:I agree, they could be shadows, unless there nothingness.
Sora wrote:No just no, somebody close this thread.
No.

Yes they could, or maybe there memories also. Because MX did say that he lost his, so maybe they went to the unbirths and that's how they were made. By feeding off of memories.

To feed you must first exist.

So they could be formed by memories, though myself, i think they are made from ones Soul and Heart

"To feed you must exist" ?

What? How and when did this come to be established?

Well isn't the meaning of feed, to take in food/or a substance?
i don't think they are made by feeding off memories?
Unless your saying that they are made by memories, people lose. If that so they would exist in Sora's time as well, and they don't.

#9 Re: Unbirths = Nobdies on 2009-06-08, 23:30

Guest

Guest
I think your missing the point AT.

I do personally think they feed off memories, by using it as a source. IDK

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here