• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tee-hee, lol.

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 14:35

Twilight also (A SPY)

Member
Okay, okay, I knew this wouldn't last very long. I admit, I'm Xion'sTwin from KH Boost, but what's wrong with me joining? Do you think I'm gonna cause some trouble or something? Lol, I'm only a fifteen-year-old girl who writes stories and makes music videos. What harm can I do?

#2 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 14:39

`black
avatar
Admin
lol well another member said that you were someone else, that causes trouble.

http://www.khsite.net

#3 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 14:40

Twilight also (A SPY)

Member
RCX wrote:lol well another member said that you were someone else, that causes trouble.

Who did they say I was?

#4 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 14:42

`black
avatar
Admin
The person said that you were another site staff member, but since your not, then welcome again.

http://www.khsite.net

#5 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 14:47

Twilight also (A SPY)

Member
RCX wrote:The person said that you were another site staff member, but since your not, then welcome again.

Oh. Well, I have something to say. I'm a moderator on KH Boost.

#6 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 14:48

`black
avatar
Admin
Oh so whats a kh boost.? But never mind that. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Also I hope your not a spy for anyone.

http://www.khsite.net

#7 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 14:50

Twilight also (A SPY)

Member
RCX wrote:Oh so whats a kh boost.? But never mind that. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Also I hope your not a spy for anyone.

It's another Kingdom Hearts forum website. And don't worry, I'm not.

EDIT: A spy, that is.

#8 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 15:20

Kairi
avatar
Member
welcome ^^

#9 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 15:23

Sora
avatar
Member
Get the f___. We don't need no spys here, that is why you ppl tick other members here off because you choose to do the dum thing.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#10 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 15:52

Kairi
avatar
Member
@Sora wrote:Get the f___. We don't need no spys here, that is why you ppl tick other members here off because you choose to do the dum thing.

she just stated that she wasn't a spy. you still haven't learned, have you? watch what you say. let us worry about the members and you worry about yourself.

#11 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 16:03

Twilight also (A SPY)

Member
What I meant is I'm NOT a spy.

#12 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 16:14

Churi
avatar
Admin
lol I must have misinterpreted it the wrong way.

http://www.khsite.net

#13 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 17:14

Keymaster Worbs
avatar
Member
ha so you signed on here just before me lol as you can see my username has not changed much from kh boost :)

#14 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 17:25

Twilight also (A SPY)

Member
@Keymaster Worbs wrote:ha so you signed on here just before me lol as you can see my username has not changed much from kh boost :)

No, not much, lol. The only reason why I called myself "Twilight" is because it's the name of one of my original characters for Kingdom Hearts... whose name is Twilight, obviously. Lol.

#15 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 17:33

Keymaster Worbs
avatar
Member
oh right that makes sence. when i signed up to kh boost i ment to use this username but i accidently just put worbs. sounds daft i know. so when i got the invite for this forum from trigger i thought yeah why no ya know 8)

#16 Re: Tee-hee, lol. on 2008-12-09, 17:47

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
heya Twilight welcome to the khsite <3 have fun ;3



Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here