• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Open Topics » Media » Music  » 

2015 Music

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 2015 Music on 2014-12-31, 15:41

Trigger
avatar
Member
What do you guys to expect to see for Music wise coming this new years, 2015 is suppose to be expecting a lot of new music, new artists, and new singles, so what artist are you looking forward the most to come out.

Me personally, I'm hoping Kayne West, Christiana Ag, and Imgoen Heeps

#2 Re: 2015 Music on 2014-12-31, 18:39

Roxas
avatar
Member
I'm hoping for more Jazz artist and Pop artist. I would like to see a new face in the scene. I'm tired of Katie Perry and Gaga.

Speaking of new music Gaga, and Iggy are suppose to have a collab that's suppose to be the news of the town. I hope its true, gaga needs something new in her life...

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3 Re: 2015 Music on 2014-12-31, 19:11

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
@Roxas wrote:I'm hoping for more Jazz artist and Pop artist. I would like to see a new face in the scene. I'm tired of Katie Perry and Gaga.

Speaking of new music Gaga, and Iggy are suppose to have a collab that's suppose to be the news of the town. I hope its true, gaga needs something new in her life...

I agree with the Jazz-- more Snarky Puppy and Jamie Cullum please. However I would much rather do without Iggy and her shenanigans



#4 Re: 2015 Music on 2015-01-01, 19:47

Sgt. Pepper
avatar
Member
2015 I'm hoping more artist collabs like Roxas mentioned, ehhh wouldn't mind see a mixture of two genre trying to form one entity, that'd be sweet..

Artist, I want to see more of Fire Flight and Flight Facilities... I mean com'on they're one of the best two bands alive...

@L'arc en ciel wrote:

I agree with the Jazz-- more Snarky Puppy and Jamie Cullum please. However I would much rather do without Iggy and her shenanigans

yea man, Iggy is one of those "one year bitches" music artist that only stays because their single was a hit! nothing special.

#5 Re: 2015 Music on 2015-01-07, 09:44

nova
avatar
Member
Hmmm...2015 artist expecting to debue? I would love to see Mariah Carey back in action with a new single album. (something revolving around the holidays), or something extravagant to prove she's over Nick.

Niki Minaj I'm hoping this year she puts out another hit album for us to listen to, I'm already slaying myself waiting for her comeback.... tsk


Madonna already ruined it for me for her leaked songs she claims that are so great. Heard one and I was already embarrassed for her.

#6 Re: 2015 Music on 2015-01-07, 16:06

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
@nova wrote:Niki Minaj I'm hoping this year she puts out another hit album for us to listen to, I'm already slaying myself waiting for her comeback.... tsk


Madonna already ruined it for me for her leaked songs she claims that are so great. Heard one and I was already embarrassed for her.

Madonna!! ahahaa I thought she was completely under the radar. Also yes I believe Nicki just released The Pinkprint this past December so there probably won't be very much new material coming from her.



Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

 » Open Topics » Media » Music  » 2015 Music

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here