• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

The return of those lost?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 The return of those lost? on 2014-02-28, 22:37

Sora
avatar
Member
Assuming that Roxas, Xion, and Namine return in KH3 as their own beings, what are some things that you would like to see? New outfits? Roxas and Xion getting their own unique Keyblades? Should Roxas continue to dual wield, or should he only be able to wield one Keyblade?

I personally would like to see Xion get her own outfit instead of the Orginization coat. And her own unique keyblade. I don't want to see 3 kingdom keys running around. And if Roxas is unable to dual wield upon his supposed return, then I think he should also get his own unique Keyblade as well. 

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#2 Re: The return of those lost? on 2014-03-02, 10:36

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
I would like a new concept design for Roxas, Xion, and Naminè of course. I.e a new clothes, or weapon's, thus that'll never happen, most likely they'll be the series as it is. I doubt Xion will get her own outfit because we already know Xion as a previous Organization member, she never had her own previous life or memories to have another outfit.

#3 Re: The return of those lost? on 2014-06-14, 22:38

nova
avatar
Member
I'd like it if they just left Xion out completely, she's the worst character in Kingdom Hearts.

#4 Re: The return of those lost? on 2014-10-13, 03:19

Riku_Keyblade
avatar
Member
I personally would like to see new key blades making a debut. I also want and hoping that Bonita brings back recurring characters like marluxia etc. clothes wise... I want them to still keep there original clothing but a better quality or look added to what they already have. Hmmm. I want axel to have a new outfit but I guess the organization coat fits him and his personality....

#5 Re: The return of those lost? on 2014-10-14, 12:04

R O I
avatar
Member
Sora wrote:
I personally would like to see Xion get her own outfit instead of the Orginization coat. And her own unique keyblade. I don't want to see 3 kingdom keys running around. And if Roxas is unable to dual wield upon his supposed return, then I think he should also get his own unique Keyblade as well. 

Only problem with Xion, having her own clothes is that.... she never had any DX. Despite that being said, idk about her own unique keyblade, I mean she can just wield the kingdom keyblade perfectly fine and be done. Roxas does have his own unique keyblade...If you remember playing in KH2 Final Mix + after sora fights him in The World That Never Was, you receive that special keyblade. Called the Nobody's Keyblade, so he can wield that or the duel keyblades.....

#6 Re: The return of those lost? on 2014-10-16, 06:41

cyberman
avatar
Member
Riku_Keyblade wrote:I personally would like to see new key blades making a debut. I also want and hoping that Bonita brings back recurring characters like marluxia etc. clothes wise... I want them to still keep there original clothing but a better quality or look added to what they already have. Hmmm. I want axel to have a new outfit but I guess the organization coat fits him and his personality....

This quote completely. Bringing back Marluxia would be epic, since we dont know either or not he is still interested in the keyblade... Maybe he was an apprentince to someone who owned a keyblade but never actually wielded one? who knows...I'm just speculating haha..

#7 Re: The return of those lost? on 2014-10-19, 22:29

nova
avatar
Member
cyberman wrote:

This quote completely. Bringing back Marluxia would be epic, since we dont know either or not he is still interested in the keyblade... Maybe he was an apprentince to someone who owned a keyblade but never actually wielded one? who knows...I'm just speculating haha..

I disagree, if Marluxia comes back I'm not too sure what his role would be in the game?? o.o Helping Sora get revenge or getting revenge after Sora defeated him. I think old characters without meaning should stay gone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here