• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

One thing you hated about Kingdom Hearts II

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

R O I
avatar
Member
I really wish we could've fought all the organization members in this game, instead of having to buy the final mix + verison of the game in japanese and having to do extras to it. They left alot of bosses who I would've loved to see return, but sadly that didn't happen/ :(

Roxas
avatar
Member
Utada Hikaru wrote:I really wish we could've fought all the organization members in this game, instead of having to buy the final mix + verison of the game in japanese and having to do extras to it. They left alot of bosses who I would've loved to see return, but sadly that didn't happen/ :(

This I couldn't agree with more. I too wish we could battle all the organizations instead of having to buy every Kingdom Hearts title -.-

But I did dislike not having a little more secret movies after beating game.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
nova
avatar
Member
Hated that the story concept wasn't as good as Chains of Memories. I honestly wished we could've fought the entire Organization XIII just for complementary. Also, I didn't like Sora clothes as much as I did in Kingdom Hearts I.

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
I hated the fact that Sephiroth was godly hard to beat, took me 14 times, then another 13 tries to finally beat him. Even good beginners mode. -_-

nova
avatar
Member
Moogle12 wrote:I hated the fact that Sephiroth was godly hard to beat, took me 14 times, then another 13 tries to finally beat him. Even good beginners mode. -_-
ugh I couldn't agree more, that battle only ached my nerves, I feel like you'd have to be on level 99 to actually stay alive for so much......

goodtimes.

Across
avatar
Member
I hated the boring cutscenes, I thought it would atleast give me more intuseiam when the characters came.

xion,
avatar
Site Staff
@Across wrote:I hated the boring cutscenes, I thought it would atleast give me more intuseiam when the characters came.

hm, I have to disagree with this. I loved the cutscenes, but what I did hate is not fighting all the ORGANIZATION XII members, and having to wait until KH2Remix.

Riku_Keyblade
avatar
Member
The fact that there you couldn't instantly be revived from a fight if you had extra lives. It was super annoying to have to restart an entire battle over then LOSE the fight. -.-

Roxas
avatar
Member
@Riku_Keyblade wrote:The fact that there you couldn't instantly be revived from a fight if you had extra lives. It was super annoying to have to restart an entire battle over then LOSE the fight. -.-

I think we all hated this, but more importantly having to restart a fight with an Organization XIII member.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
DragonSeeker
avatar
Member
Not being able to start off at the last check point with the bosses. Really annoying having to start all the fuck ways back to the beginning. I was over the game in like 4 weeks of beating it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here