• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is pork good for your heart?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-03-20, 13:15

R O I
avatar
Member
I was going to go to the doctor and ask this but he'd probably look at me crazy, but what do you think? Is it good for your system to eat it or not?

#2 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-03-24, 17:14

nova
avatar
Member
I don't think eating it everyday is good for you, but every now and then it's ok to eat it.

#3 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-03-24, 17:15

Balthier
avatar
Member
Utada Hikaru wrote:I was going to go to the doctor and ask this but he'd probably look at me crazy, but what do you think? Is it good for your system to eat it or not?

why not look it up through google? lol but I don't think it's unhealthy, but it can lead to death if you're not watching it.

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#4 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-03-26, 19:36

Roxas
avatar
Member
Pork is bad for you, I'm a vegetarian and before I became a vegetarian I use to eat pork all the time. It leads to high chlolestoral and higher blood sugar.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#5 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-03-26, 23:49

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
keyblade34 wrote:I don't think eating it everyday is good for you, but every now and then it's ok to eat it.

So true, you need your protein or at least some type of meat substance.

#6 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-04-01, 08:13

Carey
avatar
Site Manager
I haven't heard anything or read about pork being good for your heart, but it's good for protein considering that it is high in protein/meat/salt.



KHSITE Translator




All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#7 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-04-03, 09:53

Riku_Keyblade
avatar
Member
Carey wrote:I haven't heard anything or read about pork being good for your heart, but it's good for protein considering that it is high in protein/meat/salt.

lol with that said, Pork isn't really good for you especially if you do not work out or exercise at least once or twice a week.

#8 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-04-05, 10:34

Balthier
avatar
Member
Roxas wrote:Pork is bad for you, I'm a vegetarian and before I became a vegetarian I use to eat pork all the time. It leads to high chlolestoral and higher blood sugar.

Even still you have to get your protein from somewhere, even if you have one piece of bacon every other day, your still getting that nutritional value of meat.

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#9 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-04-10, 04:53

Noctis
avatar
Member
Roxas wrote:Pork is bad for you, I'm a vegetarian and before I became a vegetarian I use to eat pork all the time. It leads to high chlolestoral and higher blood sugar.


Well technically it's all about how you eat it, and which part of the pig you eat the most.

I know for explain, pig heart, pig feet, chitlings, pork ears aren't good for you and is very high in salt and fat. Now Bacon, Ham aren't as fat but still have some fat in it, but if you eat it in small portions you should be fine, otherwise you can get sick or ill.

It's very debatable but not quite.

#10 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-05-02, 19:46

Roxas
avatar
Member
Noctis wrote:


Well technically it's all about how you eat it, and which part of the pig you eat the most.

I know for explain, pig heart, pig feet, chitlings, pork ears aren't good for you and is very high in salt and fat. Now Bacon, Ham aren't as fat but still have some fat in it, but if you eat it in small portions you should be fine, otherwise you can get sick or ill.

It's very debatable but not quite.


True but the pig is the nastiest thing you could eat. You can also get protein from chicken, beef and other protein fibers such as whole wheat bread and fish at that.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#11 Re: Is pork good for your heart? on 2013-08-20, 22:28

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
I don't think "pig" which is considered "pork" is the nastiest thing you could possibly eat. Junk maybe, but not a protein substance. If you eat it all the time then it's not good for you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here