• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken or Beef

Started by ,
Topic rating:

Which One?

71% 71% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Chicken or Beef on 2012-10-23, 13:53

nova
If you were to decide on being more healthy, would you be better off eating more chicken or more beef?? I am unsure which is more healthier.....

#2 Re: Chicken or Beef on 2012-10-23, 13:56

Balthier
RED MEAT VS. WHITE MEAT

Whether it's beef or chicken you're in the mood for, it's okay, as long as they are both lean meat. The Chicago Center of Clinical Research examined the changes in blood cholesterol in nearly 200 men and women, a study funded by the National Cattleman's Beef Association, in the Archives of Internal Medicine. These men and women were to follow the federal governments' National Cholesterol Education Program heart-healthy diet for 36 weeks. During these nine months, the subjects were directed to consume either six ounces of beef, veal or pork, or six ounces of chicken or fish per day, for five to seven days a week.

The results showed that cholesterol levels had decreased by 1.0 percent in patients assigned to lean red meat and by 1.8 percent in those assigned to lean white meat. LDL or "bad" cholesterol reduced by 1.7 percent in patients eating primarily lean red meat and 2.9 percent in those eating primarily lean white meat. "Good" cholesterol, HDL-thought to help protect against heart disease-increased two percent in both groups.

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#3 Re: Chicken or Beef on 2012-10-23, 17:07

Trigger
Chicken for sure, has lesser calories and no worms like beef does.

#4 Re: Chicken or Beef on 2012-10-23, 21:34

`black
Admin
I prefer beef over chicken, there are a lot of processed chickens and meat nowadays it's hard to tell them apart.

http://www.khsite.net

#5 Re: Chicken or Beef on 2012-10-24, 00:58

risingfalls
Chicken.

You can so much with chicken.

Bake, Fried, Grill, Saltayed, and more. Beef is unhealthy and nasty. Unless it's a hamburger lol.

#6 Re: Chicken or Beef on 2012-10-24, 02:17

cyberman
I prefer beef but chicken is healthier. I don't know about this bird flu you speak of but that's irrelevant.

#7 Re: Chicken or Beef on 2012-10-24, 22:04

Noctis
Uh, I would have to say chicken. But I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat meat.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here