• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The forum system is back!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 The forum system is back! on 2012-10-20, 02:06

`black
Admin
Generally I'm not the one posting news, but due to our admin being on leave for the moment, other staff have to take in charge in the meantime.

A lot of emails have been recently sent out to all the active members stating that the forum was not accessible during current hours of the day. We have fixed the problem and we are still working on a few other things. We are trying to get the activity back up as soon as possible but from the unexpected downtime, and shutdown we had no other choice. A few updates will be pushed back as well.

http://www.khsite.net

#2 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-20, 22:52

Sgt. Pepper
Thank god the forums are back. Sorry to hear that keep us updated staff

#3 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-21, 15:24

Noctis
Hope the administrators find every bug there is.

#4 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-22, 02:03

Lord Terra
Salmón wrote: A few updates will be pushed back as well.

awe so when exactly will we hear more about 'this update? Is it for the system or just a gift to us members. byebye;

#5 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-22, 13:48

Carey
Site Manager
@Lord Terra wrote:

awe so when exactly will we hear more about 'this update? Is it for the system or just a gift to us members. byebye;

Possibly whenever we get word from our admins. As far as I know, the update is just mainly for the forum maintenance and functioning. Nothing more.

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#6 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-23, 01:40

Lord Terra
@Carey wrote:
@Lord Terra wrote:

Possibly whenever we get word from our admins. As far as I know, the update is just mainly for the forum maintenance and functioning. Nothing more.

gotcha well the forums are working good so I can't wait to see it.

#7 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-23, 02:05

Roxas
I never received an email -_- I think I need to change my email but I'm glad everything is going back on track with everything.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#8 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-24, 02:19

cyberman
@Roxas wrote:I never received an email -_- I think I need to change my email but I'm glad everything is going back on track with everything.

same.

#9 Re: The forum system is back! on 2012-10-25, 12:48

risingfalls
Well I'm glad to see the forums active for the past few days, it was dead when that accident happened. What was it that made the forums go offline that long?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here