• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

♠ Ideas for the next KHS contest?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

spice
gfx team
@Trigger wrote:I mean what good will it be if we keep making Kingdom Hearts our focus for every contest? It's getting played out, no just no. I'm in for any other theme other than Kingdom Hearts.

well you can NOT join if you would like. No one is stoping you, besides there will be plenty of contest around next time. I wouldn't hold your breath on it.

nova
What about doin a mix tournament anything goes?

Trigger
keyblade34 wrote:What about doin a mix tournament anything goes?

I could see this, then I can't see this working. Its like, how can you compete with someone that wants to have a writing tournament and the rest graphics?

spice
gfx team
@Trigger wrote:

I could see this, then I can't see this working. Its like, how can you compete with someone that wants to have a writing tournament and the rest graphics?

Either way, you never know the outcome but I see where you are coming from. It all depends on the members and those that vote. Some may enjoy writing or gfx's, not your likings then don't join this competition ;)

Sgt. Pepper
What do you guys think about a tag worm, everyone can colloborate and whoever's tag within the worm is the greatest wins?

Depending on who wants to join then we'll know who's in that specific tournament

cyberman
@Sgt. Pepper wrote:What do you guys think about a tag worm, everyone can colloborate and whoever's tag within the worm is the greatest wins?

Depending on who wants to join then we'll know who's in that specific tournament

Tag worm, I would be alittle too worried that not everyone will complete there part of the tag worm, and we would have to skip or wait for others.

I think avies, LP's, and tags would be best for now, but I'm not saying not never we do a tag because I did once agree to do a worm.

SQEX
gfx team
I wouldn't mind a tag work.

If we can have a unanimous decision by this week we can start the next contest!

spice
gfx team
Plasmos wrote:I wouldn't mind a tag worm.

If we can have a unanimous decision by this week we can start the next contest!

fixed* you had an error. ;)

I sent you a pm about this Plasmos, I was thinking something similar to this but, we can post another thread about the 2015 contest so everyone can see what we should do by a poll result.

SQEX
gfx team
That's actually what I planned on doing. Alrighty you graphic junkies the official KHS Contest Idea Poll Vote will now be underwayed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here