• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

♠ Ideas for the next KHS contest?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Roxas
avatar
Member
To add my two cents in, we should possibly do a kingdom hearts writing contest again, those were also fun!

Elegant Dawn wrote:^

Erm, possibly Kingdom Hearts I all the way up the Kingdom Hearts 2 presumedly. Doesn't matter I'll compete, this will be fun.

Agreed.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
SQEX
avatar
gfx team
@Roxas wrote:To add my two cents in, we should possibly do a kingdom hearts writing contest again, those were also fun!

I don't know about this one.... the last time we did a writing contest it didn't turn out so great, since the majority of the forum is based of gfx designers it would be only smart to base it around gfx unless otherwise.

nova
avatar
Member
So the theme is revolving around kh hd 1.5 remix so that way we can have a better chance of brooding our choices of stock.

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
whichever is fine with me tbh don't really care. But can you guys let us choose the stocks, or do you guys have something in mind, especially if you don't want ppl to rip etc...

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
keyblade34 wrote:So the theme is revolving around kh hd 1.5 remix so that way we can have a better chance of brooding our choices of stock.

Yes indeed!

Moogle12 wrote:whichever is fine with me tbh don't really care. But can you guys let us choose the stocks, or do you guys have something in mind, especially if you don't want ppl to rip etc...

yes that's what we were having you guys do, but you must prove or show proof that you made the sig you are finished with. We don't want any rippers here imthebomb bannedhammergun

Trigger
avatar
Member
I despise rippers, sounds good to me, so um yea when are we going to start this shindig ?

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
hey hey trigger you know you be ripping too lmao, so don't try it. lull!

I'll post the next contest tomorrow, I just need everyone's agreement that we'll be doing the kingdom hearts hd 1.5 contest

ソーラ
avatar
Site Staff
So I came to the conclusion that we should start or invest our time in competing in a Christmas Contest!

does anyone beg to differ or this idea? Of course relatively related to Kingdom Hearts i.e graphics etc, obviously.

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
@ソーラ wrote:So I came to the conclusion that we should start or invest our time in competing in a Christmas Contest!

does anyone beg to differ or this idea? Of course relatively related to Kingdom Hearts i.e graphics etc, obviously.

I like the idea, but only if it's a gfx christmas contest! I'm in content that it won't be anything relatively related to something else other than Kingdom Hearts. lol, but I digress, I suppose if everyone can come to an agreement, I can finalize this contest and get one started before christmas eve!

Riku_Keyblade
avatar
Member
I have an idea, 

why don't we just have a writing contest this time, and make a kingdom hearts story and whichever one is best they'll recieve an awards pin. what do you guys think? It can be a 3 on 3 team based and whichever then last then those three will have to compete for the grand prize...

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
@Riku_Keyblade wrote:I have an idea, 

why don't we just have a writing contest this time, and make a kingdom hearts story and whichever one is best they'll recieve an awards pin. what do you guys think? It can be a 3 on 3 team based and whichever then last then those three will have to compete for the grand prize...

We already did a writing contest, that didn't go so well sir. That's why we're sticking to our roots and what will actually be a success. But good point on the award pin idea kido..

spice
avatar
gfx team
@Riku_Keyblade wrote:I have an idea, 

why don't we just have a writing contest this time, and make a kingdom hearts story and whichever one is best they'll recieve an awards pin. what do you guys think? It can be a 3 on 3 team based and whichever then last then those three will have to compete for the grand prize...

No just no, please not another writing competition. I say no because we have more gfx artist than writers here so not many would compete if it was just writers….

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
Elegant Dawn wrote:No just no, please not another writing competition. I say no because we have more gfx artist than writers here so not many would compete if it was just writers….

Agreed. But I don't why we wouldn't try this in the near future once our site expands further, no need to cut off ideas just yet homegirl lol

spice
avatar
gfx team
Plasmos wrote:Agreed. But I don't why we wouldn't try this in the near future once our site expands further, no need to cut off ideas just yet homegirl lol
um because we dont have good writers here or enough. lol

cyberman
avatar
Member
If we did allow writing it would only be allowed on the tag, like a specific usage on how the design looks.

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
Elegant Dawn wrote:um because we dont have good writers here or enough. lol

Still we don't want to knock their socks off just yet little marry.

@cyberman wrote:If we did allow writing it would only be allowed on the tag, like a specific usage on how the design looks.

That's what I was most likely thinking, but generally it wouldn't be paragraphs all bunched up on the tag, it'll be phrases or word choices of the theme given.

Trigger
avatar
Member
How about LP's? We never generally focus on that, mainly tags and avies...

spice
avatar
gfx team
@Trigger wrote:How about LP's? We never generally focus on that, mainly tags and avies...

I was just recommending we do this!!

I'm in if anyone else is.

Noctis
avatar
Member
If we start the LP's will it be based around Kingdom Hearts 3? Or open to all subjects? Because I really wouldn't mind doing freelance on any topic/game.

Across
avatar
Member
Well now that Kingdom Hearts 3 may or maynot be at E32014 I think more of the hype would be around that, give or take that everyone would/might participate. It all depends really  blowkiss;

spice
avatar
gfx team
@Noctis wrote:If we start the LP's will it be based around Kingdom Hearts 3? Or open to all subjects? Because I really wouldn't mind doing freelance on any topic/game.

It really but we will def add a poll if the decision is hard to say.

@Across wrote:Well now that Kingdom Hearts 3 may or maynot be at E32014 I think more of the hype would be around that, give or take that everyone would/might participate. It all depends really  blowkiss;

hm, was thinking this but sadly no, I'm not entirely sure what the theme will be, both Plasmos and I will have to think of something in the meantime, but do feel free to toss in ideas.

Sora
avatar
Member
I vote Kingdom Hearts because I would like to see what people can make out of the new kh renders it would be really epic if everyone would choose a different stock and battle it out from there.

/justmytwocents

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
cyberman
avatar
Member
REXR wrote:
@Trigger wrote:How about LP's? We never generally focus on that, mainly tags and avies...

I was just recommending we do this!!

I'm in if anyone else is.

I'm in for this idea too, count me in.

Trigger
avatar
Member
I mean what good will it be if we keep making Kingdom Hearts our focus for every contest? It's getting played out, no just no. I'm in for any other theme other than Kingdom Hearts.

nova
avatar
Member
@Trigger wrote:I mean what good will it be if we keep making Kingdom Hearts our focus for every contest? It's getting played out, no just no. I'm in for any other theme other than Kingdom Hearts.

What this IS a kingdom hearts forums. But I see your point, but why not make a contest proden in the gfx section only, since these contests are generally revolving around the site and for the media. /justmytwocent.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here