• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

♠ Ideas for the next KHS contest?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Across
Well I'm all in for a collab contest but we should choose the stock next time. Wasn't and never really been a fan of others choosing stocks for me. ;x

We should do team battles. 3 on 3 or 4 on 4.

L'arc en ciel
Admin
That sounds like a pretty solid idea. I think the smaller the team, the better. So maybe two's or three's, but not fours.

You guys would have to choose your teams pretty efficiently, too-- since I know yall would throw a fit if the staff tried teaming you up, lol.

risingfalls
I wouldn't mind teaming up with anyone , good or bad. Let's do it!

spice
gfx team
Ditto risingfalls.

L'arc en ciel wrote:That sounds like a pretty solid idea. I think the smaller the team, the better. So maybe two's or three's, but not fours.
I like 2 on 2 battle, for something huge like say um an LP would use more people on each team.

You guys would have to choose your teams pretty efficiently, too-- since I know yall would throw a fit if the staff tried teaming you up, lol.

worth a shot.

Sgt. Pepper
LP'S are my specialties let's to that

Balthier
I would join totally if there were an avatar contest ^.^ I could team up with moogle12

http://khsite.0forum.biz
Across
Balthier wrote:I would join totally if there were an avatar contest ^.^ I could team up with moogle12

For sure a tag competition would be great too.

risingfalls
So what's the new competition going to be?

AVATARS or SIGNATURE COLLABORATION?

Trigger
risingfalls wrote:So what's the new competition going to be?

Signature collaboration please.

risingfalls
Trigger wrote:
risingfalls wrote:So what's the new competition going to be?

Signature collaboration please.

yes please, haha either one would be fine but I would love to do a collar for once with these ppl here.

Carey
Site Manager
So if there is an avatar competition would you guys like to do that first? Then do the signature collaboration last? It seems as if more people are favoring avatars than sigs atm.

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com
risingfalls
Carey wrote:So if there is an avatar competition would you guys like to do that first? Then do the signature collaboration last? It seems as if more people are favoring avatars than sigs atm.

;-(

I would have loved to do the signature battle first then avatar, don't care much about that.

Across
Carey wrote:So if there is an avatar competition would you guys like to do that first? Then do the signature collaboration last? It seems as if more people are favoring avatars than sigs atm.

Avatar contest because we rarely have it unless it's a KH CONTEST

risingfalls
Across wrote:
Avatar contest because we rarely have it unless it's a KH CONTEST

Well the last two contest had avatar competition.

L'arc en ciel
Admin
I think the last one was more along the lines of a signature contest, plus we've had those SOTW's in the past-- but carey's right, we can do both. How about avatars first, to change it up a little?

and teams of two's?

Across
L'arc en ciel wrote:I think the last one was more along the lines of a signature contest, plus we've had those SOTW's in the past-- but carey's right, we can do both. How about avatars first, to change it up a little?

and teams of two's?

Sure that'll be fine, will there also be a theme to this or will we just battle / have a contest between each other?

SQEX
gfx team
Lets keep the khs contests fun, not boring you guys. If you want to do sigs why not just start back up the sotw? And keep the avatars and other fun stuff separate?

Trigger
Plasmos wrote:Lets keep the khs contests fun, not boring you guys. If you want to do sigs why not just start back up the sotw? And keep the avatars and other fun stuff separate?

I like this idea a lot. Contest are for fun unique things, sigs should be kept in the sotw.

Across
Well if we bring back the sotw depends on how many will partake in that. But on the brighter note, wooh! glad we're doing other competitions besides signatures.

R O I
What about a halloween avatar or lp contest? Or a kingdom hearts halloween story? haaa I think that'll be fun.

spice
gfx team
Utada Hikaru wrote:What about a halloween avatar or lp contest? Or a kingdom hearts halloween story? haaa I think that'll be fun.

I wouldn't do the halloween story, that could be a traditional contest for writers only. But a halloween avatar contest yes, lets do it.

xion,
Site Staff
So we didn't get a chance to do the Halloween contest because their wasn't any new kh games coming out at that moment except Drop of A Distance, since HD 1.5 Remix is soon to make it's way to america, what do think about holding a contest around the old entire series of Kingdom Hearts? It'll be a gfx contest once again.

SQEX
gfx team
xion, wrote:So we didn't get a chance to do the Halloween contest because their wasn't any new kh games coming out at that moment except Drop of A Distance, since HD 1.5 Remix is soon to make it's way to america, what do think about holding a contest around the old entire series of Kingdom Hearts? It'll be a gfx contest once again.

I am in for this one!

seeing as we have a lot of gfx designers this contest could be the best of the best!

another kh gfx contest! /blessyoheart

cyberman
xion, wrote:what do think about holding a contest around the old entire series of Kingdom Hearts? It'll be a gfx contest once again.

If we hold it around all the old series of kingdom hearts then it would be no theme correct? or the theme is generically kingdom hearts (old series) ?

spice
gfx team
^

Erm, possibly Kingdom Hearts I all the way up the Kingdom Hearts 2 presumedly. Doesn't matter I'll compete, this will be fun.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here