• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

♠ Ideas for the next KHS contest?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Sticky ♠ Ideas for the next KHS contest? on 2012-09-04, 16:22

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
Official KHS Contest Thread




This is the officially thread for suggestions and ideas for each new contest the site holds. What do you think should be next on the list?



Last edited by Plasmos on 2015-01-06, 17:31; edited 1 time in total

Lord Terra
avatar
Member
Is it possible that maybe we can do a question and answer contest? Like whoever answers the kingdom hearts question more accurate that we win a prize or get promoted!

Sora
avatar
Member
Plasmos wrote:This is the officially thread for suggestions and ideas for each new contest the site holds. What do you think should be next on the list?

I have a ton! XD BUTTTT...... i think a role play contest could be done if anyone is willing to partiipate it in

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Peprika!
avatar
Member
I like the idea of a Roleplaying competition, if the site becomes active enough.

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
@Peprika! wrote:I like the idea of a Roleplaying competition, if the site becomes active enough.
I like the idea as well, but I was never a fan of roleplaying. But I'm not sure how others feel but whatev's, how about another graphic contest? Since we are known for making graphics.

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
What if there were a graphic contest using a specific stock? or a specific concept?

OOH what if we gave them three words that they'd have to incorporate into their graphic design?



SQEX
avatar
gfx team
@L'arc en ciel wrote:What if there were a graphic contest using a specific stock? or a specific concept?

OOH what if we gave them three words that they'd have to incorporate into their graphic design?

We can do that to ^ but only kingdom hearts related stocks, don't want the members getting any idea's. lol

Another good idea, like "BE A BITCH" kidding. But aye sounds good,

what do you all think members, sounds like a plan?

xion,
avatar
Site Staff
Roleplay doesnt sound exciting unless it's a kingdom hearts role-play

spice
avatar
gfx team
^^ Agreed. I'm more of a graphic gale and beside a roleplay contest could take up to 2 weeks just to finish the story readings, then votings.

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
Ok so basically what i said in my above post then? "graphic contest using specific kh stock, using a given phrase or like three words, using a given concept," ... etc?
We definitely need more structure than just throwing out some random sigs and judging from there.



spice
avatar
gfx team
@L'arc en ciel wrote:Ok so basically what i said in my above post then? "graphic contest using specific kh stock, using a given phrase or like three words, using a given concept," ... etc?
We definitely need more structure than just throwing out some random sigs and judging from there.

So what did you have in mind, how should it go down?

Noctis
avatar
Member
Graphic should be interesting once again, but we can always try something new though. I dont have anything in mind but when something pops up I'll be the first to say something.

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
Elegant Dawn wrote:
So what did you have in mind, how should it go down?

We can give the contestants a stock from drop distance, and they'd each have like a week or so maybe to cook something up and send it to the judges.

We can give words such as "hollow" "dream" or "lightening" or something and they'd have to incorporate all three into the design is what I wa thinking



SQEX
avatar
gfx team
That can work also, once the main page is done we can post the winners and the contestants too. We should give out an award!

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
I think Carey and them should also reveal who the winner of that other major kh 3d contest was-- the person who received the pre-ordered game. Then we can also introduce the next contest.


The next award shouldn't be that^ major, but maybe they can get rep/ a badge/ small promotion? i dunno



Peprika!
avatar
Member
I'd say rep would be best, maybe. Unless others are willing to work on the badges of sorts? Something that differs from other major KH forums//websites.

risingfalls
avatar
Member
Actually roleplay does sound a lot fun, and graphics lol.

I like the badges idea, we can have a couple of them like a "KHS Contest Badge" sounds like sex to me. good idea.

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
@Peprika! wrote:I'd say rep would be best, maybe. Unless others are willing to work on the badges of sorts? Something that differs from other major KH forums//websites.

Alright Plasmos, that's your cue :3

can't wait to see them when you're done~ 👏



SQEX
avatar
gfx team
Wait when did I say I ever going to make them? O.o but it sounds awesome

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
haha of course youre making them silly goose



SQEX
avatar
gfx team
Ok so graphic tournament it is. But we can also try role play another time

Roxas
avatar
Member
Eh, curious when do you think the next contest will be available or go up ^-^?

another thing what do you guys think about have a dreamers group contest only where the ppl who are in the dreamers group can only compete.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
R O I
avatar
Member
Okay so I have an idea what if we do a collab contest where we partner up with other designers and choose a stock to our likings?

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
Utada Hikaru wrote:Okay so I have an idea what if we do a collab contest where we partner up with other designers and choose a stock to our likings?
I had this discussion with plasmos a few weeks ago. I think it's a cool idea but it all depends on how many decide to compete. Even though we don't have worry about that because this site is filled with all gfx designers.

nova
avatar
Member
Moogle12 wrote:
Utada Hikaru wrote:Okay so I have an idea what if we do a collab contest where we partner up with other designers and choose a stock to our likings?
I had this discussion with plasmos a few weeks ago. I think it's a cool idea but it all depends on how many decide to compete. Even though we don't have worry about that because this site is filled with all gfx designers.

I for one like this idea. If the odds by number of people that participate we can either do it in 2's or 3's.

last part soooo true!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here