• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here
Log inRegister

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome back KHSITE!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-08-31, 17:10

Churi
avatar
Admin
Firstly, I would like to apologize for the downtime that the site had, had. Unfortunately we are trying as hard as we can to get the activity back as it once was. But I digress, the current dark forum skin is a new deluxe addition to the forums site previous hall of fame skins designed by your staff members.

We are also revamping the mainsite's style layout and other features that were once useful and upgrading in a other areas as well. Still, there are more updates along the way, we are just getting started and the staff are really going to work harder this time to try and please everyone as much as possible.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please post them here.
But anyways, welcome back everyone



Last edited by lilium’ on 2012-09-08, 14:50; edited 2 times in total

http://www.khsite.net

#2 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-08-31, 17:16

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
yay for sex theme! things are looking good for the site.

#3 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-08-31, 17:28

Sora
avatar
Member
I got an email saying the site was active again XDD! lets hupe everythig stays the way it should. any promotions?

edit : DX cant see font, too dark *switch to white*

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#4 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-08-31, 20:25

Churi
avatar
Admin
@Sora wrote:I got an email saying the site was active again XDD! lets hupe everythig stays the way it should. any promotions?

Unfortunately there are no promotions at this point seeing as we're just getting back on track with the site itself.

http://www.khsite.net

#5 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 00:09

xion,
avatar
Site Staff
wonderful layout happy for a dark theme this time lol.

@Sora, sorry we are promoting at this time, check back with us later.

#6 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 01:13

SQEX
avatar
gfx team
Dear god I would hope there aren't any promotions just yet, that would be pointless lol :/ :mad: besides we have enough help!

#7 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 01:36

Balthier
avatar
Member
omgomg i love the new skin. its so pretty and clean well done staff. looking forward for more news

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#8 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 03:43

Peprika!
avatar
Member
Welcome back, everyone! Hopefully we'll increase activity soon!

#9 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 03:56

Noctis
avatar
Member
I comeback and I see a new skin at first I thought I went to the wrong forum because we're so use to light skins but I'm digging the whole retro visual you all are trying to aim at. Am I still the member of the year? Or w/e that dream journal book said about me on the main site.......

#10 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 04:04

Peprika!
avatar
Member
@Noctis wrote:I comeback and I see a new skin at first I thought I went to the wrong forum because we're so use to light skins but I'm digging the whole retro visual you all are trying to aim at. Am I still the member of the year? Or w/e that dream journal book said about me on the main site.......

I think we had some type of rewards? I am unsure, though.

#11 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 14:26

L'arc en ciel
avatar
Admin
Welcome back peeps! love everyone's new aviis ;3



#12 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 16:08

`black
avatar
Admin
well, this is a surprise nonetheless I'm speechless in a bad way because I have no bad critique lol. Anyways it's cool bro

http://www.khsite.net

#13 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-01, 17:22

DragonSeeker
avatar
Member
lilium’ wrote:Firstly, I would like to apologize for the downtime that the site had, had. Unfortunately we are trying as hard as we can to get the activity back as it once was. But I digress, the current dark forum skin is a new deluxe addition to the forums site previous hall of fame skins designed by your staff members.

We are also revamping the mainsite's style layout and other features that were once useful and upgrading in a other areas as well. Still, there are more updates along the way, we are just getting started and the staff are really going to work harder this time to try and please everyone as much as possible.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please post them here.
But anyways, welcome back everyone
im looking forward to see the revamp for the mainsite. as far as the theme. I really like it its new for me since im use to light version skins.

#14 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-03, 12:53

Sora
avatar
Member
@xion, wrote:
@Sora, sorry we are promoting at this time, check back with us later.

aw, well ok, the site still looking good. :imslow:

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#15 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-04, 18:17

xurasim
avatar
Site Staff
love the banner guys good work on the site all together

#16 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-04, 22:34

Lord Terra
avatar
Member
nice to see most* of everyone but i have a question....

:/ is it possible if we can get a lighter bg? i can see it since its the new kh checkers bg but idk. i wish it were lighter for some reason......

#17 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-07, 13:16

Carey
avatar
Site Manager
@Lord Terra wrote:nice to see most* of everyone but i have a question....

:/ is it possible if we can get a lighter bg? i can see it since its the new kh checkers bg but idk. i wish it were lighter for some reason......

Sorry kiddo, we've discuss that countless of times with plasmos and it would look very old with a light bg with a dark forum. It wouldn't contrast properly together.



KHSITE Translator




All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#18 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-07, 19:31

Lord Terra
avatar
Member
I dont think i would like a lighter bg for the forums, it wouldnt sit right with me DX

#19 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-08, 09:50

risingfalls
avatar
Member
:gooowee: oooooh?

#20 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-09, 04:55

Peprika!
avatar
Member
Would anybody be willing to explain the whole coin thing? How do we earn them? Etc. Thanks!

#21 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-09, 11:41

Lord Terra
avatar
Member
cool we have a shop now? does this mean we can purchase little gifts with money or reps? cool

#22 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-09, 11:48

Roxas
avatar
Member
so basically we buy items in exchange for prizes? finally!!!!! something worth the while. *in my lady gaga voice*

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#23 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-09, 20:23

Riku_Keyblade
avatar
Member
awwww fiddles i don't have enough points for that one award yet, but these are cool looking.

#24 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-10, 12:00

Churi
avatar
Admin
@Riku_Keyblade wrote:awwww fiddles i don't have enough points for that one award yet, but these are cool looking.
Don't worry you'll have enough time to purchase your awards

http://www.khsite.net

#25 Re: Welcome back KHSITE! on 2012-09-10, 13:11

Sgt. Pepper
avatar
Member
how exactly does this work? if you don't mind me asking.....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 



Order Here