• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does music inspire you?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-09, 00:25

Trigger
yay or nay?

#2 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-09, 02:33

spice
gfx team
Trigger wrote:yay or nay?

In most cases it does but it depends on where I'm at, or depending on the day.

#3 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-09, 02:36

Peprika!
Music doesn't just inspire me, it keeps me sane. It helps me battle on and makes me feel safe when all else is lost. /lame. So, I say yay.

#4 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-09, 02:59

xurasim
Site Staff
It inspires me to think more deeply and notice things i have never noticed before. It opens my eyes.
It also helps me to express myself, as well as to occupy my time.

#5 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-09, 11:56

Cameron
It does!

I noticed it first during the time when I was still about eight and started to listen to some remixes of Elvis songs while doing my homework (I think it was called... A Little Less Conversation?) and it just made the homework seem more interesting immeaditely when I pushed the play button on our CD-player.

It inspires me to think more deeply and notice things i have never noticed before. It opens my eyes.
This is so true. I have recently listened a lot of anarchistic music and music that opposes the mainstream that I thought was stupid few years ago, but when I really concentrate on the lyrics and what they are actually trying to say, it's amazing how correct and moving it feels. There are many lyrics in songs that I have listened to daily since I was about 13, and just now I happen to notice and realize what are they acutally trying to say.

And as a wnb-musician many genres and musicians inspire me with their styles and what kind of music I want to make. :3

#6 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-09, 13:36

xurasim
Site Staff
Cameron wrote:

This is so true. I have recently listened a lot of anarchistic music and music that opposes the mainstream that I thought was stupid few years ago, but when I really concentrate on the lyrics and what they are actually trying to say, it's amazing how correct and moving it feels. There are many lyrics in songs that I have listened to daily since I was about 13, and just now I happen to notice and realize what are they acutally trying to say.

And as a wnb-musician many genres and musicians inspire me with their styles and what kind of music I want to make. :3

So true. I think certain types of music can make you actually use your head than other songs. I like to genre music such as - "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" and it's amazing what can go through your mind when the music is playing. Honestly I don't catch on to the point of the song unless I've heard it a few times, or more.

#7 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-09, 22:11

risingfalls
Yes, music inspires me greatly. Whenever I`m feeling depressed, estatic/hyper, or furious, there is always a song out there that can relate to my situation. It helps me get through with any problems.

#8 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-10, 15:35

Roxas
Like the others have spoken, music inspires me to go beyond what I can do. The way the music is vibing to me makes me want to go more into what is the unorm.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#9 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-06-11, 01:50

risingfalls
Roxas wrote:Like the others have spoken, music inspires me to go beyond what I can do. The way the music is vibing to me makes me want to go more into what is the unorm.

Of course music can influence you. There is a life within music. A meaning can be conveyed by the music. Only the people who can relate themselves to that will be able to understand it. There are people around the world who could have experienced things like you and when they compose it in form of music, you will be able to relate with them and understand that you are not alone in facing that problem or hurdle and can hope that light will break the dark. Music, speaks to the soul. At times, people's life are expressed through music. Some music can be inspiring by touching the inner you and giving you confidence that everything is for the good.
Music is capable of changing one's mood and melodious music can be mundane and proves that there are things which can make you feel that you are in heaven. Listening to music, keeps you peaceful when you need to. There are a wide range of music types and each can relate to you at some point of time. Inspiration lies in everything. It is we, who should be able to get it's essence in the right sense. Music can be your friend when you need it to be. There are part music to hear to when you feel very happy. When you feel sad, you can hear to melodies. When you are down, there is inspirational music. It inspires you by reminding you that just like it, you can also be very versatile and your life has lot's of situations with different genres. Music and book are the most inspiring things which makes you search for the inspiration within you.

#10 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-10-17, 13:30

xurasim
Site Staff
I believe music saves people lives and also keeps them sane at the same time.

I know a lot of my friends says that it gets them through rough times and can also be a patisserie when needed

#11 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-10-21, 01:36

Across
Moogle12 wrote:I believe music saves people lives and also keeps them sane at the same time.

So true.

I know a lot of my friends says that it gets them through rough times and can also be a patisserie when needed

It does, especially when if someone dies or overcome something that's truly inspiring.

#12 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-10-22, 19:55

spice
gfx team
Moogle12 wrote:I believe music saves people lives and also keeps them sane at the same time.

That phrase usually comes from struggling artists lol.

#13 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-10-24, 01:22

xurasim
Site Staff
Elegant Dawn wrote:

That phrase usually comes from struggling artists lol.

Well not necessarily. But in some cases ha, yea that's true. Which is why they struggle for years to make it. And then they become "uninspired".

#14 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-10-25, 12:43

risingfalls
Yea, and some artists are still struggling by music.

#15 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2012-10-28, 19:36

xurasim
Site Staff
risingfalls wrote:Yea, and some artists are still struggling by music.

Do you have proof or friends that are struggling based off music inspirations? I find that hard to believe alittle and not so much true.

#16 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2013-03-03, 08:43

Larxene_12
It does, but it depends on my mood and what I'm doing at the moment. Also what type of music? Inspiring music? or just any kind of music because not all music is inspiring lol.

#17 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2013-03-07, 00:16

xurasim
Site Staff
Larxene_12 wrote:It does, but it depends on my mood and what I'm doing at the moment. Also what type of music? Inspiring music? or just any kind of music because not all music is inspiring lol.

Uninspiring music can make you do some uninspiring things to lol so it wouldn't make a difference

#18 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2013-03-09, 07:44

Balthier
I totally agree with moogle12, inspiring music doesn't have to be inspiring to inspire an individual we just choose to listen to uplifting songs whenever we're down or sad.

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#19 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2013-03-09, 11:02

xurasim
Site Staff
Balthier wrote:I totally agree with moogle12, inspiring music doesn't have to be inspiring to inspire an individual we just choose to listen to uplifting songs whenever we're down or sad.

right. I've met ppl who listened to depressed music to get over struggling situations and even relationships. Those aren't uplifting songs neither.

#20 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2013-03-25, 19:26

`black
Admin
We can go about this back and forth all day, bottom line is that any type of music can inspire an individual, no matter what type of music it is, it's based on you're own preference in style or taste.

http://www.khsite.net

#21 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2013-03-26, 23:41

xurasim
Site Staff
Salmón wrote:We can go about this back and forth all day, bottom line is that any type of music can inspire an individual, no matter what type of music it is, it's based on you're own preference in style or taste.

Agreed. This pretty much summed it all up to the T!

#22 Re: Does music inspire you? on 2015-01-02, 05:42

Sgt. Pepper
Trigger wrote:yay or nay?

yay it does.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here