• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

If I was to create a forum family//RP type..thing, who would take interest?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Peprika!
Title states it all. Asking here, because..I can. Give me answers, if you will. I'm feeling creative and willing to make something for the community to enjoy.

Llave de Espada
Forum families are lovely. But you know I never really took part in any form of RPs. But I'd join if I can get the hang of it.

Lord Terra
sure thing, are you any good! lol :imslow:

Peprika!
Thank you, both.

@Terra - I think very lowly of myself, so I cannot answer that question. If more people reply, you'll see.

Across
I wouldn't mind dusting off the boy for a spin, sure

Trigger
if you change your mood from depressed! ;]

Cameron
I've never been in a forum family before, but I've had my fair share of RP's. I do not know that I'm good or not but at least I know the basics!

Larxene_12
depends on the rp, what did you have in store :DX

L'arc en ciel
Admin
I'd like to try both of those ideas out :D Go ahead and organize it Peprika ^^

Balthier
@L'arc en ciel wrote:I'd like to try both of those ideas out :D Go ahead and organize it Peprika ^^

http://khsite.0forum.biz
Peprika!
Alright, I'm working on it now. I'd appreciate immensely it if somebody skilled in Graphics could help me? PM me or VM me if you're willing. Cheers! I'll try get it up before Monday if anybody is willing to help ;A;

Riku_Keyblade
wait do you mean a rp story or a forum because wouldnt this be advertising?

Peprika!
I'm not advertising, ha. I'm simply asking a question. Half way done, trying to make everything pretty. I also need a name but can't think of anything /dies.

Sora
AHH sure I wouldn't care xD I'm bad at graphics tho ;-;

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Peprika!
/bumping. I'm sorry for disregarding you, thread. I've been caught up with life to actual thread yet, ha. I still need help with graphics and such. Would anybody take interest or nay?

Last edited by Peprika! on 2012-06-09, 13:43; edited 1 time in total

xurasim
Site Staff
@Peprika! wrote:[FONT="Georgia"]/bumping. I'm sorry for disregarding you, thread. I've been caught up with life to actual thread yet, ha. I still need help with graphics and such. Would anybody take interest or nay?

I would! what do you need/done ? :3 possibly I can get started this weekend.

Peprika!
Moogle12 wrote:
@Peprika! wrote:[FONT="Georgia"]/bumping. I'm sorry for disregarding you, thread. I've been caught up with life to actual thread yet, ha. I still need help with graphics and such. Would anybody take interest or nay?

I would! what do you need/done ? :3 possibly I can get started this weekend.

Oh! Thank you very much. I'll PM you the details and such. Thank you very much. ~

xurasim
Site Staff
:gooowee: sure sure sure! can't wait to start this.

risingfalls
lets do it!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here