• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salutations

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Salutations on 2012-05-30, 12:18

Llave de Espada
Dear me, I must say this is quite the site. I was initially unaware that it was a phpBB forum until I read some of the FAQ and profiles. The level of aesthetic and coding is beyond astronomical! Kudos, all~

Anywho, I have been on a few KH sites, and known by many names. I even worked (or should I say work once again) with your lovely member, Lilium', upon another forum.

A few things about my person:
-I have played pretty much every Kingdom Hearts game, save the final mix versions, and the original CoM, so I know quite a bit about the franchise and enjoy it wholeheartedly.
-I can be quite a character I must say. My humor can be a wee dry, but some get it I suppose...Or I think so at least.
- I simply enjoy meeting new people. People fascinate me, and sometimes it's even more so on a forum d'oh ho~

Welp, that's about it. A pleasure to meet you all and I hope to become a part of the community.

#2 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 12:23

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Welcome to khsite Hyperion!! :D So glad you could join us. And yes our lovely staff do work very hard on this forum's layout ^^
We'd love for you to share all of your thoughts about the KH games! So go ahead, knock yourself out, and explore ;o
Also feel free to PM for any questions :)

#3 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 12:33

Llave de Espada
@L'arc en ciel wrote:Welcome to khsite Hyperion!! :D So glad you could join us. And yes our lovely staff do work very hard on this forum's layout ^^
We'd love for you to share all of your thoughts about the KH games! So go ahead, knock yourself out, and explore ;o
Also feel free to PM for any questions :)

L'arc en ciel; The Rainbow. Such a lovely username good madam. A sincere thank you for a friend request, tis rather sweet of you.

Goodness me, my knowledge of the games isn't legendary, but I shall do so! I am also rather intrigued by the graphics section. I must say it has always peeked my interests.

Thank you for the warm welcome~

#4 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 12:35

Peprika!
OH HEY, LOOK WHO JOINED. :V

Hello, nii~nii. Glad you could join me here, mhm. I hope you choose to stay.

#5 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 12:39

Llave de Espada
@Peprika! wrote:OH HEY, LOOK WHO JOINED. :V

Hello, nii~nii. Glad you could join me here, mhm. I hope you choose to stay.

IKR?!

Where you go, I go. (That sounds exceedingly cheesy...)
Thanks for the welcome, nee-chan~

#6 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 13:40

Balthier
hiiiiiii welcome to the forums! wow cool avie and nice intro

http://khsite.0forum.biz

#7 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 13:49

Noctis
what a cool member! i love you already. Anyways, welcome to us! since you work with cilium' there's no need to say "read the faqs lol".

#8 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 14:02

Llave de Espada
@Balthier wrote:hiiiiiii welcome to the forums! wow cool avie and nice intro

Hello there! Aww thankie much Balthier.

@Noctis wrote:what a cool member! i love you already. Anyways, welcome to us! since you work with cilium' there's no need to say "read the faqs lol".

I'm not cool, I'm rather warm in temperatu-*shot*
Meheh yes, but every forum has a twist here and there. I think that's what makes it most interesting.

#9 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 14:20

Noctis
yes! exactly what I'm saying, *takes gun from you* lol.

#10 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 14:26

Carey
Site Manager
Hyperion wrote:Dear me, I must say this is quite the site. I was initially unaware that it was a phpBB forum until I read some of the FAQ and profiles. The level of aesthetic and coding is beyond astronomical! Kudos, all~

Very smart indeed :)

Anywho, I have been on a few KH sites, and known by many names. I even worked (or should I say work once again) with your lovely member, Lilium', upon another forum.
He must be coding his ass off, lmao. Where else are you know? :)

-I can be quite a character I must say. My humor can be a wee dry, but some get it I suppose...Or I think so at least.

lol, at the "wee dry", it's alright dear~*

- I simply enjoy meeting new people. People fascinate me, and sometimes it's even more so on a forum d'oh ho~

Welp, that's about it. A pleasure to meet you all and I hope to become a part of the community.

Welcome to khsite, I'm carey and as you know I love talking so don't mind me, if you need any help with navigating around the forums, let me/us know, you should be good.

KHSITE Translator

All hope is lost without a litte fear
Destine to crave what one doesn't see
For he must allow himself to be consumed
By his own neglated thoughts
http://twitter.com

#11 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 14:40

Lord Terra
xDD WELCOME WELCOME!! Do you like pie?

#12 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 14:44

Llave de Espada
@Noctis wrote:yes! exactly what I'm saying, *takes gun from you* lol.

:c

@Carey wrote:Very smart indeed :)

I'd say more observant, but that works too ;D

He must be coding his ass off, lmao. Where else are you know? :)

I reckon lol. Um another KH site...

lol, at the "wee dry", it's alright dear~*

Goodness me, is everyone on here female?! lol. Not sure if massive gender trolling or an oasis of luscious females...

Welcome to khsite, I'm carey and as you know I love talking so don't mind me, if you need any help with navigating around the forums, let me/us know, you should be good.

Nice to meet you madam. I shall be sure to do so indeed.

@Lord Terra wrote:xDD WELCOME WELCOME!! Do you like pie?

THANKS!! Well it depends on the pie, I do enjoy a good Boston Creme Pie. 8D

#13 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 14:53

Across
I'MA BOY I'MA BOY I'MA REAL BOY!

Haha, on the contrary it's only a hand full, mostly guys but you would never know with this site lol. It's like everyone here has "no gender". But anyways welcome, your kicking it off right from the back!

#14 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 15:26

Churi
Admin
Hyperion wrote:Dear me, I must say this is quite the site. I was initially unaware that it was a phpBB forum until I read some of the FAQ and profiles. The level of aesthetic and coding is beyond astronomical! Kudos, all~
:3
aha,

That you do, and the other place needs a lot of work.

But Hey, thanks for coming over!

http://www.khsite.net

#15 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 15:34

Llave de Espada
lilium’ wrote:
:3
aha,

That you do, and the other place needs a lot of work.

But Hey, thanks for coming over!

lol yeah. Fådιηg Kяow (Kronos) if ya didn't know bro. ;D
Nice place you got here, and I'd be happy to help if and when you need any.

#16 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 15:59

Churi
Admin
Hyperion wrote:

lol yeah. Fådιηg Kяow (Kronos) if ya didn't know bro. ;D
Nice place you got here, and I'd be happy to help if and when you need any.

Yes actually we can use the extra help, staff hirings are coming soon!

http://www.khsite.net

#17 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 16:06

Llave de Espada
lilium’ wrote:Yes actually we can use the extra help, staff hirings are coming soon!

Define soo-*shot*

S'all good, and thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!!!

#18 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 22:37

Trigger
I wanna be staff! lol, anyways welcome to this place.

so you know what you're doing!

#19 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-30, 23:07

L'arc en ciel
Admin
Hyperion wrote:
L'arc en ciel; The Rainbow. Such a lovely username good madam. A sincere thank you for a friend request, tis rather sweet of you.

So glad someone noticed ^3^ and no problem!
I love that you're fitting right in so easily!

#20 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-31, 00:19

DragonSeeker
Hai there =3 have fun and relax, don't forget about the rules. Other than that, just feel free to ask anyone (especially people who you see with colured usernames) anything you need.

#21 Re: Salutations on 2012-05-31, 14:06

Llave de Espada
@Trigger wrote:I wanna be staff! lol, anyways welcome to this place.

so you know what you're doing!

Thanks Trigg!

@L'arc en ciel wrote:So glad someone noticed ^3^ and no problem!
I love that you're fitting right in so easily!

I am fond of linguistics, and languages in general. I do adore it, wonderful to say might I add.

I suppose that's true. But one can only fit into a forum if the forum itself is willing to let one fit in. I have been to many forums that are either; Immature in general, or just stuck up. This place has good vibes yo! ;D

@DragonSeeker wrote:Hai there =3 have fun and relax, don't forget about the rules. Other than that, just feel free to ask anyone (especially people who you see with colured usernames) anything you need.

Howdy! I shall most certainly do so thanks~

#22 Re: Salutations on 2012-06-02, 15:38

Cameron
Yo! A warm (but late) welcome to the forums! You seem like a nice person. :3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here